From my mind to yours

Final_Mercy

MODS, PLEASE CLOSE (LOCK) THIS TOPIC; AT THIS POINT NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE REAL DEAL, BUT ARE MORE INTERESTED IN OTHER USELESS RANTS

I'm retyping this one because the original copy got locked for profanity, I guess it does really matter in a way how people express their thoughts.

This rant will not have any profanity, but my honest opinion.

If people disagree, that's great, if they agree, that's even greater, it's all opinions, and are which what I want to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's see.. people complained about merchanting and auto bots.. and now there's player mods. Then people complained they didn't do anything even though. Jagex clearly stated

they do NOT HAVE TO HELP ALL THE TIME/OR REPORT ALL THE TIME!!

Wanna-be Player Moderators - Just wanted to add to this one, this is also a big case.

"oh my gosh, I have just reported over a dozen macros, think you can submit me to be a moderator mr. Moderator?" That is what most people ask. But this really applies.. *hehe*,' Beggars can't be choosers! *seems more better if it's beggar's can't be chosen"

WOW, I have seen a lot of those, I tried to be a mod once, but I gave up, it's just not that worth it, you get a nice crown and the ability to mute people, still reporting people is still the same, you just give the person the same amount of blackmarks a mod would give, even a regular player. But then again there's the player mod center, it's just like a forum, for mods. So I'm not saying that you should not try to be a mod and try to act immature, but act mature and play the game the good way, Mod wanna be or not.

Cause man ever since 1 update Jagex made the chances of being a player moderator is 1/10000000 *over it*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see another thing, now there's buy-x and infinite stock.. which is awesome!!

Let's see people were complaining about auto buyers and now they have what? Buy-x ...and infinite stock. How much easier is that!! Except the attack runes (mind, chaos etc.) got a bit of an increase and the others got a little tiny drop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

String-x

People were complaining that stringing's so boring.

And that spam on the official forums: Z0MG H@X0R B0R!NG" and stuff like that.

And now we have string x, but they complained .. "It's too slow!!"

But at least you can relax while stringing.. and at least JAGEX DID SOMETHING!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Littlekidscape --

runescape is being populated with.. immature kids ages probably 6-possibly 12.. lower than the "standard."

What is it like for other games?

Runescape's population of players is probably lower than most other MMORPG games. And how many kids and flamers, non honourables do you think they have in the other games like everquest, knightonline, World of warcraftt, and other stuff I've never probably heard of? How would the other people feel?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Randoms... look , it's RANDOM

I lost my dragon ax head and this person I had to get for it back, apparently I had to bribe that person 500k to get it back, but then my friend complained about it to Jagex and what happened?

The ax head random event was removed from the game, see what happens if you ask things politely?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

No-Lifesm..

Having no life, no lifing, who cares?

Everyone HAS A LIFE!! but the proper word is NO SELF CONTROL

It's ok if you play a lot of games, just as long as you go outside once in a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking things for granted..

Jagex made these updates to help people enjoy the game more, give it more of a challenge.

Apparently some people took it too far by making 1 def pures and stuff, that in their imagination, can apparently "OWN" level 600's at the god wars.

Then they complain and what happens?

They get their just desserts; but they still don't think "Hey I should've trained instead of complaining, and if I keep failing, try again till I succeed!"

I got this idea from the Tip.It times newsletter: I CAN DO IT BETTER THAN YOU article.

Please appreciate what you are given.

Well that's why there's the "RSOF" or the RUNESCAPE OFFICIAL FORUMS~~

If you don't like it either still? Then ignore the skill and get on with the game.

But what if it's for a quest requirement? Train it!

In reality you gotta do things you hate to do.

-I just realized something...

Some people, there's an update, and they like/hate. The people who hate, rant and rant and rant about it, rather than learning to deal with it. So Jagex' changes the update to make it more "suitable" for the ranters. Then later on the ranters take TOO MUCH ADVANTAGE OF THE CHANGE and then the positive people rant that the undeserving get too much goodies; then Jagex makes it harder, and it goes on back and forth.. back and forth...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Online dating --

It's immature and very very very sad.

It shows that you lack the confidence to ask out a girl in real life, which is not a big deal but come on why resort to online dating? They don't even love you.

Don't online date, it can lead to many many bad things, why do you think teenage.. yeah is a big deal now-a-days?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skillers/merchanters --

Well I don't like them, but only thing I respect about merchanters is, they're very persistent and patience, and patience is a WONDERFUL! characteristic trait.

But they don't want to train skills, but still make money.. That's like saying you'd buy a nice triple stacked whopper but only eat the bread!

And others just want to have high stats without having a high combat to kind of show off in my view, I mean so what? It's what the want.

They do what they want, you do what you want.

Well in my opinion, I'd stick to one main account, I won't pay for another account and most accounts lead to account sharing and multi logging and account to account transfer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET OVER IT--

People get over things in time, sometimes never, so don't rush them to just forget about things, be supportive.

I am sick of reading posts like these:

"Kid, get over it"; "Get a life lol"; "Grow up and forget about it"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New comers --

Read the manual or guide, follow the tutorial ..correctly because the higher levels are pretty upset about newcomers get extreme updates and headstarts while they had to start from scratch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update failures..

Let's talk about that new update of 30 seconds or 1 minute before your item apears before other people after you're killed.

It has positives and negatives, every update has positive and negatives, that's life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leet speak or elite speak -- **Someone correct me on this one*

I'm sure it's cool and fun to some people, but it's.. disgusting to see a 16 year old or whatever talk like," Hi, hru 2nite?"

Leet speak is not cool, it's not smart either, doing that too much, I've seen and heard stories, and truths about how people spoke and typed in leet speak for so long, they actually failed 4 years in grammer and spelling, had to take speech and all for 5+ years for doing so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zezima --

That's right, 1bill exp (wow that is a lot you know), still plays runescape for over 8 years, a sophomore or something In college now, Congratulations to him. *kudos kudos**

... But everyone complains about him, they sort of hate him but when they seem him, they ask for free items.

He's in college so that's good, and so what if he's #1 in a MMORPG game, that won't really get him anything, so just let him be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Newcomers, part 2--

Guys/girls.. mostly guys; asked for more help, and support in their newbie days.

But they just ask too much! It's insane how spoiled they can be! They've gotten a lot so give Jagex and it's 300? or so workers a break!

If others have to start from scratch, SO DO YOU NEWCOMERS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hacking --

I have never been hacked in my entire life, even though I feared of being hacked that's normal however, but the fear grows the stronger you get in the game, I already know someone who took my identity for their hotmail and everything else.

Take the advice your parents, friends, teachers give you, never ever open the sites that are marked red by the Mcafee site advisor or Mozilla's firefox.

They're advice is what protects you from trojan's, keyloggers, and the new virus "Bubbles"

Apparently 70% of all hacks are from, people who tell their friends their passwords and account share, 21% are from key loggers, and the 9% I have no idea how they get hacked, possibly a easy password guess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forums --

Wow I learned that boy do I need to make my anger posts filled with less "profanity" and offensive language hehe.

Tip.it or "runescape official forums, I've seen PAGES full of locked topics.

Wow honestly, post something resourceful and where it belongs. *don't forget the maturity of the post too!*

Rants --

I've been thinking, and I've seen posts about rantings.. of course :P..

But.. I see the rant title, then again there's let's say "Macros destroying runescape economoy", then it'll say "Macros destroying runescape economy!! 2053+ Views~~!!!"

Are they seriously ranting, or are they just making post complaints to get a hotspot in the forums..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spending --

I has money, What I do wif it? That's the question most people ask, I have asked too, but I didn't get a single good reply.

The best thing to do with surplus money, isn't to spend it or invest (unless you know it WILL RISE OVER TIME), it's to save it, you'll never ever know when you'll need the money

---------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spamming --

Here's a biggee, people complained about the clan chat that many "kids" were spamming so much and they have the mods boot them, then they'd complain how bad the clan chat was on the forums.

Spamming is annoying, but at the same time, there's the IGNORE' LIST, so just ignore, relax, and snore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looters/Bossy --

I was mining at Crandor earlier, as usual, but this isn't a rare case, it's very common among other players.

Whenever I fight a random, people tell me that I'm a noob/nerd for using prayer while fighting a level 159 with no armor and fists or a rune pick/woodcutting ax. Since I am level 111, they do not call me Heaven, Flash, or even Heavenflash (heavenflashg), they call me by numbers; 111. Well I have someone taking my runescape username as their own account and telling all over the world that it is him not me.

I feel as if I lack identity, that players now lack identity, due to the laziness/rudeness of some others.

Well continuing; I have someone asking why I mine there, and I replied I always have for a while, and the person rudely replies," If you're out for coal, mine in guild" he exclaimed harshly while I was fighting a rock golem, he was just standing there hoping for me to die.

I found that pretty rude since he, himself have not taken his own advice and was mining where I was, and clearly doesn't care about the challenges others have to face, that he avoided.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Killing (Pking)

I put this as a separate file, because it is a big deal now-a-days.

Pking

Pjers and no honor in pking.. look.. what does that tell you?..

Don't really pk.. or try again sadly, but there's.. staking!

And this person from tip.it made a semi official world for honest stakers.

Not sure if it'll be crowded with "NH" people again but who knows.

Staking has a win win, or a lost lost, pking has pjers, telers, flamers..

PS: Staking makes a LOT OF MONEY, no kidding some people make 400m+ a day!!

No Honour/Honor --

This is a big deal since now: people teleport, flame, and always "safe"

- Nonsafing is how the enemy wins, Safing is how to stay alive till the food runs out then you're doomed.

- Player jackers/jumpers/Pjers - these people just fight in hopes to get both person's items from the fight, but there are looters all the time so What's the point...

- Saradomin Brews - It's a potion, it increases defence and heals hit points, but only by 15-17, but it reduces the attack stats, which isn't essentially good when fighting but why do people consider it cheating?

- Flamers - why do you vent such frustration in a way that'll lead you to being banned, then rant about being banned on the forums and say You didn't do anything wrong?

Staking --

- A Win or a lost, at the same time, there are still cheaters and there are still the infamous, notorious x-loggers, who by circumstance cannot deal with the facts that cannot win, then just log out in hopes of not losing anything.

-Many people toggle movement off but it still happens, why? Because for the system server to detect someone has logged out, let's say 15 seconds to detect a windows being closed, and that person has to defeat the x-logger in that 15 seconds or else, X logged.

- There are positives and negatives about staking but there are equal amounts of each other, compared to pking, which has tremendously more negatives than positives.

Luck

Luck..

I am very lucky at sharp moments, but very unlucky 90% of the time.

But that's life man luck's just a part of life, some parts are good and some parts stink.

This applies to many things, as if skills, which I've seen many people complain about, yet at the same time, sometimes it does seem that luck gets a bit unfair:

-> a level 90 miner losing to a level 45 miner for coal

-> 90% of the time it's a kid, and 145% that kid will brag and rub it in

-> 45% of the time the level 90 miner will probably complain about it in the forums

*more to be added soon

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Goals..

It's hard to resist, accomplishing something feels good right? It feels good to accomplish things, goals, and dreams.

But on rs, accomplishing something is so easy and short that .. you just love it!!

You can achieve a LOT in rs or any other game but think of this whenever you intend on making a goal: How will achieving that help me in my life, will I get an award? Will I graduate from college by getting 5 99's in a year?

.. But seriously don't make goals too big, like : After cook 99, then I'll get fletch 99, then this 99, that, then 200m cook experience.. Don't make goals like that, make them small and simple.

And if problems grow still, don't even think about that goal, if you have trouble with that; write in a journal, write:I don't need to accomplish a game goal, I'd rather be a.. professional .. football player! or something.

From my experience with so many goals, I wanted this and that,.. everything!.. I spent about 10 hours a day playing runescape and outside I saw people playing games and having fun.. I felt so miserable.

Now I'm getting a bit more mature, got a dog now, he's annoying but still cute <3: and working my way up on some things, so really don't keep game goals, keep it real.

Many people disagree with my Goals... section but we all have our reasons -- Final

P.S, you'll have no idea how far people will go to achieve runescape goals now-a-days

*Seems this seems to offend people, there are positives about having goals, a post(er) mentioned that it does add some perseverance and patience to obtain that goal, which is extraordinarily good since you have to be MOTIVATED to keep on that goal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maturity

This is a biggee, I'll tell you that.

Maturity, major characteristic number 2, *number 1 is patience, well the numbers only show how many there are, not how important one than the other*.

I couldn't help but see how people I got in "fight/arguements" couldn't still get over our little conflict and even threatened me, read these following' dialogue:

Person: Wtf do you want, go get a life kid.

Me: I'm not sure who needs a life, possibly the both of us.

Person: Only you do stupid nerd, why don't you meet me and my bf and I'll deal with you

Me: You mean your online boyfriend you're so addicted to that you even call each other every night and you even play till 1 A.M just to meet him?

Person:... wtf are you talking about?..

Me: *insert person's online bf's name*

Person: we're just friends lol we're not dating

Me: well anyways, whatever you want to believe because just because you believe doesn't mean everyone else does, or say what they really think, and if we were to meet, where? real life or in game

Person: both, I'll kill you

Me: Over a game conflict? That's pretty barbaric... besides there's something that exists called a LAWSUIT AND JUVENILE

Person: Whatever nerd kid, grow up and apologize to me, call me when you grow up, Thank you. <-- *at that moment, tries to act mature after the conversation, then removes me off the pm's list*

Some people think that they have matured, or are mature than others, I am not mature than anyone else on tip.it unofficial forums.. tip.it forums is unofficial right? or official?

Sometimes, the best way to deal with a problem, is to ignore the problem, and use the not-so-good stuck-up attitude to think, Hey' it's not my problem, because it does help in sometimes, but not all the time.

As again, sometimes the best way to deal with a problem, is to avoid or skip the problem, instead of taking it like a man.

*This conflict lives till today, and is still going on, but I don't really care, it's just having someone completely out of nowhere follow me and call me a nerd *insert person's name* and say that I better apologize, apparently that person likes to tell their "friends" to gang up on me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was my rant, even worth ranting about?

Apparently, no I do not believe most people barely agree with my rant, rather they'd go with something I have ranted about and pointed out the uselessness of the rant.

But my rant, I spend a few hours on it trying to motivate people into seeing the truth and all, but nope, doesn't help...

Others rant about bad luck, no honor and stuff, then get 500+replies and everything and people seem to be highly motivated and moved by the post which only took let's say... 4 minutes or so to type, rather than something that takes a couple hours to think of clearly.

Obviously the point is, what was the point of trying to "help" people when the help is rejected...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Notes:

** Jagex does do something; it just takes a while, good things take a while to be made.

That is all for now.. until I find more examples and cases of problems.

Thanks to anyone who took 5 or 10 minutes to read my post.

Update: Halloween eve, 2007 -- Organized posts into files

Notification: I updated quite often so please come and read our thoughts once in a while

Notification: If anyone wants to add their thought to "From my mind to yours" just add it in your replies, you'll be more than welcome to be added here.

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

Nice rant, if it was meant to be one :P .

Seriously,you took your time finding good arguments, kudos to you!

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

The only passage I don't approve of is this one:

Goals..

It's hard to resist, accomplishing something feels good right? It feels good to accomplish things, goals, and dreams.

But on rs, accomplishing something is so easy and short that .. you just love it!!

You can achieve a LOT in rs or any other game but think of this whenever you intend on making a goal: How will achieving that help me in my life, will I get an award? Will I graduate from college by getting 5 99's in a year?

.. But seriously don't make goals too big, like : After cook 99, then I'll get fletch 99, then this 99, that, then 200m cook experience.. Don't make goals like that, make them small and simple.

And if problems grow still, don't even think about that goal, if you have trouble with that; write in a journal, write:I don't need to accomplish a game goal, I'd rather be a.. professional .. football player! or something.

The obvious message in this thing is "don't go for goals it's not worth it". Speak for yourself. Having goals and learning to persevere is a good thing that is valuable in real life. For something to be "worth it" is a perception of value and that, you should know, is a personal choice. So for one person it's not worth it, but for another it is.

Also, you say how you'd "rather" be something else. Why would it be a choice? Why does someone have to choose between runescape and real life? Are you incapable of showing some self-control? In the end, you're just trying to dictate someone's life for them. If they would rather drop out of school to get a better goal in a game, leave it to them. However don't assume that someone who has high stats must have dropped out of school.

It's like you said previously, as long as you have self-control, it's fine. If someone works a little bit each day on their skill, they can get it done without sacrificing their life. In fact, no-lifing one day for some extra experience is harmful to your overall goal.

Everything else, I think, represents feelings shared with the entire community. There are some very good things about luck (runescape is probably about as luck-based as real life tbh) or about patience (totally agree, it is a valuable skill) and lots more. I, too, am sick of people blatantly boasting about their thread getting a certain amount of views. It's annoying because it's so obvious that those people are just attention-seekers.

Apparently 70% of all hacks are from, people who tell their friends their passwords and account share, 21% are from key loggers, and the 9% I have no idea how they get hacked, possibly a easy password guess.

That's interesting, but at the same time sad. 70% of the people.... that makes a lot of gullible idiots.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

yeah i was going to make a thread about the one you made that got locked but you beat me too the bullet i guess. i liked most of what you said. by the way when you add ism to something it's the belief of something so don't say no-lifeism or something.... just doesn't ring, you know :?:

aV1pfXtr.jpg

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

I agree with everything except the goals part. It's perfectly OK to set large goals as long as you don't let them take over your life. See kids outside playing basketball? Want to do it too? Miserable sitting there at the computer? GO OUTSIDE! If you would rather be doing something else, do it! Just remember that your RS goals aren't so important that you have to have them done as soon as humanly possible. If you prefer to do it that way, that is your choice.

String-x

People were complaining that stringing's so boring.

And that spam on the official forums: Z0MG H@X0R B0R!NG" and stuff like that.

And now we have string x, but they complained .. "It's too slow!!"

But at least you can relax while stringing.. and at least JAGEX DID SOMETHING!!!!

I was upset with this, not because it slowed exp, but more-so because it deterred the fact that I got to 96 fletching the "old fashion" way. Now I see why so many were upset with the introduction of 'cook-x'

Littlekidscape --

runescape is being populated with.. immature kids ages probably 6-possibly 12.. lower than the "standard."

What is it like for other games?

Runescape's population of players is probably lower than most other MMORPG games. And how many kids and flamers, non honourables do you think they have in the other games like everquest, knightonline, World of warcraftt, and other stuff I've never probably heard of? How would the other people feel?

The amount of young people playing the game, particularly under the requirement of 13 is rediculous. I am infact angered at the fact that most of them have a lacking vocabulary and try to insult you thuroughly with their small amount of words and grammar knowledge. Now I do not have a Doctorate in English, however I do remember what I was taught throughout my school years and apply it to everyday speech. I find myself telling them to worry more about their schoolwork than runescape.

No-Lifesm..

Having no life, no lifing, who cares?

Everyone HAS A LIFE!! but the proper word is NO SELF CONTROL

It's ok if you play a lot of games, just as long as you go outside once in a while.

That is a very interesting way of looking at it and yet a totally correct way too! There is no such thing as having no life, if you had no life you'd be in a coffin, 6 feet underground. No Self Control.. I like it, infact I am one of those people with very little self control, however I do know how to balance my real life and gaming life, maybe more-so than others

Online dating --

It's immature and very very very sad.

It shows that you lack the confidence to ask out a girl in real life, which is not a big deal but come on why resort to online dating? They don't even love you.

Don't online date, it can lead to many many bad things, why do you think teenage.. yeah is a big deal now-a-days?

Always has been and always will be LAME.. however I did hear a story of 2 people that met, via runescape, and actually got married in real life. Thats interesting, however it doesn't always work out that way, and most of the people "dating" on RS are pre-pubescent teens

Goals..

From my experience with so many goals, I wanted this and that,.. everything!.. I spent about 10 hours a day playing runescape and outside I saw people playing games and having fun.. I felt so miserable.

Now I'm getting a bit more mature, got a dog now, he's annoying but still cute <3: and working my way up on some things, so really don't keep game goals, keep it real.

Many people disagree with my Goals... section but we all have our reasons -- Final

I am one of those people who disagree. Now you DO make a valid point, I grant you that. However, setting goals and accomplishing them is a way of life. It is how the successful people became successful. Now some of those goals may be twisted and morally wrong(Hitler and his Nazi regime) however he was aspiring for a goal nonetheless(note: I don't agree with racism or anything of that nature nor do I support Nazism)

Skillers/merchanters --

Well I don't like them, but only thing I respect about merchanters is, they're very persistent and patience, and patience is a WONDERFUL! characteristic trait.

But they don't want to train skills, but still make money.. That's like saying you'd buy a nice triple stacked whopper but only eat the bread!

And others just want to have high stats without having a high combat to kind of show off in my view, I mean so what? It's what the want.

They do what they want, you do what you want.

Well in my opinion, I'd stick to one main account, I won't pay for another account and most accounts lead to account sharing and multi logging and account to account transfer.

The way I see it, people use skillers to gain popularity or fame on RS. There is no point to a skiller, noone in this game has never had a main. Noone started this game and said, "okay well I won't train any combat stats, EVER". So why create a new account, just to train your non-combats when you can do so on your main/first account? (Having your main/first account banned or hacked and then creating a skiller is a different story, but still screams for attention) Skillers = attention hogs...

However merchanters I believe its funny how people despise them so. Why would you take time out of your life to make a comment toward someone that has no meaning or reason to be said? I see it on the forums all the time "Stop trying to merch you dumb noob" or "Merchanting is for losers" somethings of that nature, why?

I will add onto this with somthing you mentioned earlier, Pures. Yes we have all heard of them, all seen them, all had our own bad experience with a arrogant/rude pure. It happens. Why create a pure account, I don't know, its a waste of time if you ask me. But to complain when a update is made that would deter the "usefulness" of your pure, now that is down right selfish. It was your choice to create your account the way you did, why complain to Jagex when you don't get your way? So what! Now you can't kill peoples main accounts because they have better defensive armors. There is still 40+% of the rest of the RS population that ARE pures that you can fight.

GET OVER IT--

People get over things in time, sometimes never, so don't rush them to just forget about things, be supportive.

I am sick of reading posts like these:

"Kid, get over it"; "Get a life lol"; "Grow up and forget about it"

Rude people, thats what it boils down to. Simply rude people who are incapable of exiting their self centered POV and seeing things from another persons perspective.

Update failures..

Let's talk about that new update of 30 seconds or 1 minute before your item apears before other people after you're killed.

It has positives and negatives, every update has positive and negatives, that's life.

Selfish people, that all there is to this one. There is no such thing, actually, only peoples perspectives on an update and considerations as to how it will benefit them, usually more negative than positive, hence the idea of a negative update or failed update

Zezima --

That's right, 1bill exp (wow that is a lot you know), still plays runescape for over 8 years, a sophomore or something In college now, Congratulations to him. *kudos kudos**

... But everyone complains about him, they sort of hate him but when they seem him, they ask for free items.

He's in college so that's good, and so what if he's #1 in a MMORPG game, that won't really get him anything, so just let him be.

Envious people, instead of congratulating his success and aspiring to join his "rank" instead people flame and rant on about how he has no life and is a loser who has never been laid. All in all he is either a cheater or a no-life loser... Envy is a hell of an attribute to have people, see how far it will get you in your real life <.<

Spamming --

Here's a biggee, people complained about the clan chat that many "kids" were spamming so much and they have the mods boot them, then they'd complain how bad the clan chat was on the forums.

Spamming is annoying, but at the same time, there's the IGNORE' LIST, so just ignore, relax, and snore.

I am more annoyed by the amount of spamming in these very forums than that of the clan chat. I see way to many people trying to raise their post count. Here is something you should all know Quoting someone and writing +1 under it is spam and I do report all those who do it, I advise everyone else to report this as well Doing the afore mentioned serves no purpose, if you are trying to help someone out, and you see someone has already posted what you were going to say, just let it be, writing +1 under their quoted post, serves no purpose but to raise your post count. Please stop. Remember Quality over Quantity Make your posts quality based not quantity

Forums --

Wow I learned that boy do I need to make my anger posts filled with less "profanity" and offensive language hehe.

Tip.it or "runescape official forums, I've seen PAGES full of locked topics.

Wow honestly, post something resourceful and where it belongs. *don't forget the maturity of the post too!*

I am glad I read your thread as it gave me a chance to vent on everything I see that bothers me. Alot of what you said I could agree with and rant further about.

Apparently, my signature was to big.