Is it just me...

Gold_Tiger10

I always see that i move slower than every one else i click somewhere and it takes .5-1 sec to register (i use the Auto-select world :oops: \' )

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I've experienced some problems too. I started to lag a lot on world 84 so I tried changing worlds to world 121 instead, and now I'm totally lag free.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

i either get 'loading -please wait'

or connection lost-please wait attempting to reestablish' followed by 'loading please wait' then i carry on playing normally.....

i'd rather it log me out... ..

i feel like im losing so much playing time waiting for the game to load

My Goal Signature

The past month, whenever I go to w2 I freeze after 10 seconds and have to get back into the server... took me 30 minutes to sell like 20 ranarrs -_--

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Yeah, I've been getting it a lot... espcially on UK worlds. I usually play world 69, but i've been booted about 5-6 times over the last few days and it takes ages to get back on.

I've moved to the Dutch worlds... they seem to be much more stable and suffer from less lag.

Harrington.gif

No lag for me, maybe your provider is have difficulties with their networks or you've used up your internet dowloads quota?

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg
if you said "runescape" at my school, seeing that 90% of the population there are rednecks, they'd be like "whats that", me: "a computer game online", "eh!? oh one of those thinga-ma-gigers mrs clark got on her desk? a compooter?

That bending over thing has been going on for months now, it's quite common to happen at Fight Pits for example. Other than that I don't know, I just lag on bad servers when they're too full. No idea what could be causing your lags (don't really know much about computers and that)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog