Some drawings I did

homegirl911911999

to be honest? it looks like a little kid drew them. Though, you have potential to be good. if you keep at it.

but i think for now, you need more practice

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

It's a decent start. You've got potential, you just need to learn to draw.

I really suggest you read Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards. It works wonders and can really help you see and draw like an artist.

Practice won't get you very far. You need to start seeing differently before you can start drawing well.

If you're trying to draw a manga/comic, I suggest you start practising as your level of drawing isn't up to the standards of the good ones out on the market. It's a good start, just keep drawing. You gotta have patience as well. You'll get there ::'

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

If you're trying to draw a manga/comic, I suggest you start practising as your level of drawing isn't up to the standards of the good ones out on the market. It's a good start, just keep drawing. You gotta have patience as well. You'll get there ::'

Thanks =D!!! I am not planning on publishing my comic book though.

Createyourownbanneratmybannermakerc.jpg

Work.... Work... Work on your style. IMO those pictures are just 1/10, meaby one or two 4/10. But you must still work on your style. I think those are your first skreches, ok, try more, you will do. 4/10 for beginning.

[]Pomar1[]

mysig2.png

----TheLair Game!----

"Game isn't dead... You wish!"

It looks like a little kid drew it, something akin to what I see a lot of 5 year olds doing.

Lol thanks but five year olds drawing is alot worse I never said I was great an besides I just started... and I have always sucked at drawing... and by the way I would like to know if you can draw.

Reason why I compared it to a 5 year olds drawing is I could draw like that when I was 5-7 or so :/.

I haven't drawn in forever but I can, its all about being able to look at objects correctly.

I did do number 6 which is my 10minute tribute to this artist!

If you're not spending more than 30min AT LEAST on your work, chances are it's not very good..

I really don't feel like rating it, sorry..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

How old are you? It's nearly impossible to believe that this is your best work. You can do much better. Number 6 showed a little bit of progress, but they all look awkward and unrealistic, even for cartoon characters. 3/10.

Are you in a high school? I'm sure you can choose something like Drawing I as an elective. Research on art, like the elements of art, principles of art, etc. and practice. Buy a sketchbook. And finally, sit down and take a good long time on a specific drawing.

I agree with the people saying they look horrible, even my doodles(things I draw on paper when I'm bored) look better.. :ohnoes: Just keep practicing, and take art classes. (it works dispite what others say)

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

It looks like a little kid drew it, something akin to what I see a lot of 5 year olds doing.

Lol thanks but five year olds drawing is alot worse I never said I was great an besides I just started... and I have always sucked at drawing... and by the way I would like to know if you can draw.

Reason why I compared it to a 5 year olds drawing is I could draw like that when I was 5-7 or so :/.

I haven't drawn in forever but I can, its all about being able to look at objects correctly.

Wow you must be really good then.

How old are you? It's nearly impossible to believe that this is your best work. You can do much better. Number 6 showed a little bit of progress, but they all look awkward and unrealistic, even for cartoon characters. 3/10.

Are you in a high school? I'm sure you can choose something like Drawing I as an elective. Research on art, like the elements of art, principles of art, etc. and practice. Buy a sketchbook. And finally, sit down and take a good long time on a specific drawing.

Well without saying my age I can say I am old enough to on this forum.

Thanks and I do want to take an art class.

I see a lot of your art comes from memory or imagination, maybe try drawing while looking at real people or even just pictures to help visualize what people look like.

I try to use other manga/anime sketches to do most of these but as you can see they don't really turn out like I wanted them too..........

For example I used this for number 3:

aV9LrBJ.jpg

But as you said I did most out of imagination.

Are you in a high school? I'm sure you can choose something like Drawing I as an elective. Research on art, like the elements of art, principles of art, etc. and practice. Buy a sketchbook.

In my experience, most public school art classes are crap. They don't focus enough on perception and learning. That's why so many kids drop out of art in their senior years.

Everyone is saying "practice is key". I disagree. The real key is learning how to draw first... Only then should you start to practice regularly. Practicing bad techniques will only make matters worse.

If you truly want to learn to draw you need to be taught. Either take a proper course (specific to life drawing and perception) or read a book. The book I suggested, Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards, is extremely helpful and very easy to follow.