Gamer energy drinks

mixand

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redbull, RockStar Juiced; Guava, Amped; Code Red, Ol' Glory (My favorite, cheapest energy drink. Only 99 cents), Monster; Green kind, Bawls (Easiest ones to go down, IMO, like if you are in a hurry. Taste like a sweet 7-Up. Good for first timers.), King Triple 8's (Pretty good, not all that great), and anymore I think I can't remember.

Those are the ones I drink and I drink about 1 a day. I drank two today, both being Amped; Code Red's.

Rockstar (orginal)

Monster (Orginal, assault, Kaos)

Lost (orginal,5-0)

NOS (only 1 kind)

BOOKOO (Citrus, Berry)

cocaine (YOU CAN ONLY buy these from the factory, they DO NO sell on shelves, they have to much everything, 1 is risking it)

Big Buzz (1 kind)

Beaver Buzz (3 kinds, dunno them)

Jolt (good gamer drink)

Hype (1 kind)

5 hour Energy ( Lemon lime, Berry)

as i like to call them, little kid energy drinks, because they are so low on everything

red bull

Sobe Arush

Sobe something (dont member name, red and black can)

red rain

dunno many of these, i never buy the little cans... This is all i can think of ATM

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Jesus, that no-lifing guide disturbed me. 50+ hours in front of Runescape. I don't even know if I could do 4 hours on CounterStrike.

No-Lifing is a passion, and an art, not something everyone can do. ::'

But seriously....take a power nap? 5 minutes won't hurt you much.

Cowmasta13.png

Anything forged from the masterminds at Sobe is awesome too.

they dont make good energy drinks, although, there drinks, in teh glass bottles, is good.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Jesus, that no-lifing guide disturbed me. 50+ hours in front of Runescape. I don't even know if I could do 4 hours on CounterStrike.

No-Lifing is a passion, and an art, not something everyone can do. ::'

But seriously....take a power nap? 5 minutes won't hurt you much.

IMO, the point of no-lifing is to see how far you can go without sleeping, or dieing.

Sleeping, or allowing your body to take a break, ruins the streak you were on. When you've been up for 40 hours straight, and as I think explained in the guide, everything in your body is tired, you don't feel like doing anything, nothing can compare to how depressed you can get, it's extremely a good slice of cake from the cake of extreme emotions, and pains.

Also, if you sleep for 5 minutes, as soon as you wake up, the emotions, and feelings you were feeling will have doubled, your self-confidence will have dwindled, and your force yourself back to sleep without getting up.

If you do however get up, you will feel even more in emotional stress, and/or pain, probably doubled. It halves your endurance level.

No-Lifing really just shows how much endurance you can achieve, and how well you can control your thoughts, so you don't let your body tell you what to do, you let your conscious decide your actions.

Mind over matter, endurance. ^_^

Anything forged from the masterminds at Sobe is awesome too.

they dont make good energy drinks, although, there drinks, in teh glass bottles, is good.

Yes, but I must say that I like the energy drinks too. I like the Sobe tea and the fruit drinks, too.

I don't think anyone has mentioned this, but I really like Vitamin Water also.

So it's pretty much like virtual wrist cutting.

I doubt it, though link me? From what I read on google, the emotional stress I experience is far more horrific, and far more addicting than it is.

Also virtual wrist cutting doesn't have all the symptoms sleep depriving could give you.

But you are subjecting yourself to physical pain voluntarily and in full realization of what you are doing. It's slitting without the blood.

I wouldn't say wrist cutting, I'd go more along the lines of gashing cuts into your arms and legs, while running a 30 hour marathon. Or something completely odd like that.

You could relate it to self-injury, yes it does feel like that, it's almost actually like a high at certain points. Though I do admit I do notice slight athletic abilities to increase in performance, knocking off 3 minutes when I'm dead tired, but when I'm not tired and haven't no-lifed I have +3 minutes(Cross-Country, 7km runs). Testosterone levels may be affected by no-lifing, I don't know? Need a science person here now. =P

Skatedog, are you trying to sound hardcore or bad arse by telling your tales of no lifing?

Not only are the many people here likely to care, but I'd hazard a guess that most of us are laughing at you. You can 'no-life' all you want, but sitting on your hiney all day playing a click-fest isn't gonna cause "emotional stress" :lol:

if you need energy drinks, you fail at all nighters. most people i know can break 30hrs straight with no major dramas, and without any stimulants.
most people I know are in the SAS and all have tanks = I win.
What the [bleep]?

I'm gonna try that sleep deprivation thing sometime. It sounds interesting. It sounds effective. They've used sleep deprivation as inhumane methods of torture before.

I essentially did it to myself, and damn straight it's effective.

Out of all the ... wouldn't really call it stupid ... things I have done, it's been the most benificial in the long run :)

Skatedog, are you trying to sound hardcore or bad arse by telling your tales of no lifing?

Not only are the many people here likely to care, but I'd hazard a guess that most of us are laughing at you. You can 'no-life' all you want, but sitting on your hiney all day playing a click-fest isn't gonna cause "emotional stress" :lol:

"emotional stress" may have gone too far but there is something relating to it happening in the emotions you will feel at 40+ hours, you may not feel them at 20-30 hours, but eventually you'll get to them, I just figure its different for everyone when they start to get into these feelings. It really doesn't matter what your doing, many people who don't play runescape who know about the amount of clicking, would probably think you'd go crazy before a 99.

I wasn't trying to sound like either of those, I was just explaining, sorry if it sounded that way. =/

energy drinks are a waste of money.. One 45 cent can of mountain dew game fuel lasted me 33 hours wen the day halo 3 came out. Most gamers consume energy drinks way too fast.. A single sip can last 20-40 mins if your extremely tired.

Would you rather pay 45 cents for 33 hours of gaming or 20 dollars (10 cans) for th same amount of time?

baller_playa.png

I don't drink energy drinks while gaming, but i have these nasty recipe. WARNING, DON'T DRINK THESE. NEVER...EVER..

2 RedBull cans.

RockStar energy drink can

2 liter Diet Coke

Beaver Buzz

Granulated Mentos

Lost

NOS

Jolt

BOOKOO

Mix it all.

That's an hidrogen bomb on yor body. A sip will assure you 24 hours of gaming without feeling tired.

It's not my fault if you die. :boohoo:

Have fun with it.

P.D: Or just drink cofee o_________O

I actually hate energy drinks, well i can't really say that because ive only tried one before because i was really curious and i bought one and it tasted like... well i don't know how green is a flavour but it tasted like a really sweet green drink and was pretty yuck. (i like soda better)

And i don't think sleep derivation for 1 - 2 days can harm you unless you drank heaps of energy drinks (i remember a kid dieing playing for 3 days straight) doesn't really affect you after you go to sleep, its like it never happened.

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

BOOKOO (Citrus, Berry)

cocaine (YOU CAN ONLY buy these from the factory, they DO NO sell on

Sobe Arush

Bookoo tastes alright, but it makes me thirsty.

Cocaine is good.

Anything made by Sobe (energy drink wise) sucks.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

I don't drink energy drinks while gaming, but i have these nasty recipe. WARNING, DON'T DRINK THESE. NEVER...EVER..

2 RedBull cans.

RockStar energy drink can

2 liter Diet Coke

Beaver Buzz

Granulated Mentos

Lost

NOS

Jolt

BOOKOO

Mix it all.

That's an hidrogen bomb on yor body. A sip will assure you 24 hours of gaming without feeling tired.

It's not my fault if you die. :boohoo:

Have fun with it.

P.D: Or just drink cofee o_________O

that would literately make someone go into cardiac arrest. no questions.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

BOOKOO (Citrus, Berry)

Sobe Arush

Cocaine is good.

you have had a cocaine? zomg i want one. but gotta order from them.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

BOOKOO (Citrus, Berry)

Sobe Arush

Cocaine is good.

I had it before it got in trouble for it's name. At the time, you could only buy from Liquor Stores because grocery stores didn't want to sell something affiliated with drugs.

It was pretty good. Gave you an immediate rush and a buzz of caffeine more larger then other ones. Maybe that's why it's called 'cocaine'? Lol.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

BOOKOO (Citrus, Berry)

Sobe Arush

Cocaine is good.

I had it before it got in trouble for it's name. At the time, you could only buy from Liquor Stores because grocery stores didn't want to sell something affiliated with drugs.

It was pretty good. Gave you an immediate rush and a buzz of caffeine more larger then other ones. Maybe that's why it's called 'cocaine'? Lol.

yep. they dont sell them on shelves anywhere now. to much caffeine and what not. but i wanna try one

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png