Updates.. Did they change everthing?

Xanotex

With the new Assist update, I started thinking about RSC. No Assists there, no other things.. And howmany people say they want to go back to RSC? Alot.

I can agree that without updates it would get boring but the Assist thing, was it really necessairy? The clanchat and lootshare? Clanchat is usefull but the lootshare? I think they try to update to much to make us happy. It doesn't really makes me happy.. For me it would be better without Assist. It's fun to mine rune with your friend but I get spammed with 'plz assist for fish truot!!' and I get 'noob asist plz' for not answering. Put the button off? Why?

I don't think Assist will be a really popular thing because noobs don't know how to work with it and higher levels don't need it.

I just wanted to say this, I personally would want a Runescape from a year ago, no lootshare and assist. They can update things, that's not what i'm trying to say but some things like the lootshare are just to much I think.

What do you think about it? :shock:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Just learn to adjust to change. Why do so many people complain about an OPTIONAL feature for any other reason except that they can't get use to change even if it doesn't affect them?

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I'm ok with it but I think people who actually can do the skills themselves are angry but then it's up to them to accept or not. :-k

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I'm ok with it but I think people who actually can do the skills themselves are angry but then it's up to them to accept or not. :-k

But they aren't being ripped off of anything. Smithers, runecrafters, constructors have all been overing their skills to friends for ages. The only difference is that now it's done without a trust-trade. Notice that NOTHING has changed. There is, therefore, nobody who is being cheated out of their skills.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Exactly. People think that the guy borrowing the skills is getting xp. HE'S NOT!

How it used to be is like this:

Low Level: Make steel bars. Here's the stuff

High Level: Okay

How it is now:

Low: Lemme use your skills so I can make steel bars, while you can do what you want instead of spending your time on me.

High: Okay

High Level still gets the xp, as if he had done it himself.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

I personally don't mind the assist button, but I do mind that it covers extraction skills. It really shouldn't because there is no trust trading involved at all with that. And extraction skills seem to be the only thing I see noobs begging to be assisted in.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

Exactly. People think that the guy borrowing the skills is getting xp. HE'S NOT!

How it used to be is like this:

Low Level: Make steel bars. Here's the stuff

High Level: Okay

How it is now:

Low: Lemme use your skills so I can make steel bars, while you can do what you want instead of spending your time on me.

High: Okay

High Level still gets the xp, as if he had done it himself.

You can't do anything if you're the assister.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I really don't see why so many people are complaining about lootshare and the new assist system. Don't like lootshare? Don't use it. Don't like the new assist system? Don't use it. It is as simple as that.

And so what if you can't do anything else while you were assisting someone. Before you still had to drop whatever you were doing so that you could take the person's things and make whatever it is that the person wanted made. It is not like you can mine and make someone a strength ammy at the same time. It is the same as before, just a with a different face.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D