edard

ok this is how its gonna go:

1st person after me is gonna say expirements or rock crabs

the second person is gonna say the opposite

the third is gonna say moss giants..

i say its up to you it all depends on what u can kill to gain faster

"I will never falter, ill stand my ground"

Don't forget slayer.

that would be a very good idea, you could make quite a bit of money by time you get 99 str

i dont care about money get i want to know fastest exp slayer takes too much food
Bad_Eulogy.png

Well i killed like 27k basilisks to get 99 strength. They have 75 hitpoints and hit like girl guides. Oh, and i made like 15 million total doing it. You do need like 40 slayer to kill them but thats easy.

Fools_Taco.png

First of all, do NOT train slayer for the fastest exp, its not the fastest and dependent on you task luck, it can be the slowest.

It would help if you gave us more information on your levels such as combat lvl and current str lvl but whatever.

I suggest doing experiments which is 50-60k exp an hour use combat or att pots to speed up the process. But thats just me... you know I don't have a 99 stat or anything :roll: check siggy maybe

Also, if you are 100+ combat, you should definatly invest in a good PC clan. Once you hit 83 str, go straight to PC and from there till 99 get going. Its the fastest exp without using guthans.

If you can/will and want to use guthans, the get yourself to the daggs under the lighthouse, and enjoy yourself till 99. You could also grab a cannon and 10k cbs to keep the dags close to you and on you.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Guthan's can't train strength, so you micht want to add to bring d scim/defender...

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)