OO. wouters birthday on 19th! hawt! *makes note*

Gratz with the clues, and whats a avansie? :-#

It r a flying sheep :-#

Flying sheep?

Strange...

anyhow Wouter gimme money!

I have got to do quests and make money... -.-

Untitled-8-1-1.jpg

You stole my luck! I went through 5k chaos runes without a single drop at dragons. I didn't know you could steal luck through a blog! ::' Can I have a little back please? I could use it for my clue scroll :D

PS: Happy B Day Wouter!

no luck for you, I didn't get a visage, about 6k chaos runes and no drops <.<

and thanks all you guys for all the posts, I loved em <3:<3: .

16 now so that means I'm legal to drink (I don't drink but meh 8-) )

First visitor came in the morning, good (female :anxious: ) friend of mine.

We sorta have the thing of baking food for each other on bdays and look what she made me:

IMG_3732.jpg

tastes awesome \:D/

Also had some friends over late in the evening. They stayed untill about 00:30 so it was alot of fun. Just chatted away eating chips and wii-ing ::'

So, back to rs.

I was busy with studying so didn't really want to go rc ( sorry erad :oops: )

So I went on an aviansies trip. The bars drops were bad in the beginning. Was about 30 bars behind when the luck came in.

As if they were suddenly alergic of bars and wanted to lose them as fast as they can they began dropping em. Soon enough I was from 30 behind to 20 ahead :thumbsup: .

aviansiestrip12.jpg

So the trip ended with 36 bars more than kills. Wich is awesome for a change ::'

Then did the clue. And yes I got another tt item

cluelvl3-14.jpg

Guth loves me and I don't know why cause I wubs zammy :XD:

315k is what it sold for. Don't know what I'll do next. 3 tests comming up tuesday so don't know if I'll be on at all (probably will though but only farming rounds).

• 4 weeks later...

Well done wouter on karamja diaries <3:

I need to do them :P And all i need is 70 farming to do the hard varrock tasks.

Good luck mate <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

• 3 months later...

Well then, Welcome back tipit forums, I can't view the smileys so that's a loss... My 1st page is gone...Though I made a copy of the original lay out of my 1st post luckily just for safety :)

Hope you guys haven't missed me too much, tomorrow last day of testweek then it's rs to the max again! :D

I missed you muchly, long time since we have talked nubbins. GET IN GAME Kthx bai

<3 you loads.

Glad you didnt loose to much.

Dks maybe soon plz? :pray:

Foth.png

I missed you muchly, long time since we have talked nubbins. GET IN GAME Kthx bai

<3 you loads.

Glad you didnt loose to much.

Dks maybe soon plz? :pray:

Lost all my dk trips I believe, but no problem, I'll just add them to the first post, where they belong ;)

Thanks for the encouragement, missed you too, and that dks is a promiss <3:

Wouter! Your blog is still up! Nice to see! I am repairing my blog as well. When I get it finished I'll send you a message. I got a few stories that got deleted unfortunately, :cry: but maybe you'd like to check them out when I get them re-written! :lol:

This is why you always ALWAYS make back ups! Doesn't matter what forums you're posting to. -.-

Oh and nice skills, looking good dude!

Gl repairing mate <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Woops I'm getting Inactive on my blog :oops: <3:

I've added all Dks stories up till now, and I'm trying to repair the goal signatures but draynor somehow doesn't fetch my stats meaning it calcs from level one :|

Also I won't be regaining members for 2-3 weeks. I'm almost done firemaking and I think I'll mine a bit to kill time till I go on vacation :P

Wubs guys <3:

Hey wouter!

Have fun with the firemaking and mining <3:

Thanks K <3: A big congrats to you for reaching 99 firemaking! =D>

+1 For firemaking.

You should try it ;)

Good luck on reaching 99 smithing, and congratz on reaching 1900 total.

Thanks, almost forgot to update that goal signature, again... :wall:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately, I just didn't really have anything to update with. :oops:

I've been firemaking a lot, been burning out to get to that 19950000 xp before my vacation and I can say that I'm finally there! I'm now ranked 158 in firemaking and 100m total xp is getting closer and closer! I'm hoping to either get it this week or after I've been to France. About that, I'm leaving on sunday, we're going to a very fun camping just a bit above Paris. I think it's called Berni Rivière or something like it. (best thing about it is that it has a soccerpitch :P )

So I'll be relaxing there for a bout 10 days and then I'll get cracking on some of the new goals I've set. Yes, I've updated my front page (and boy did it need some...). I have added some more up to date goal signatures explaining new goals so check them out ;)

And oh yes, I've actually got a level for you guys! Been working on it after I was done firemaking, 86 just looks way better than 85. Was a bit hard getting the prime mining spots but it went smoothly nonetheless:

86mining.jpg

Long time since I had mined, was a bit rusty :P

And of course the new HD update! Love the bigger part of it, the looking more realistic part. Though there are some flaws in the update. 1 being that they removed the only triple Iron rock spot in f2p (the one in al-kharid) making it impossible to powermine as efficient as you could...Also, I think the new running and walking of our characters is a bit weird, we all walk like bouncers ready to eat any newb passing our way, well atleast in the new old high detail. :roll:

Hope I can come up with a new update before vacation, otherwise, I'll see y'all later!

Have a great time on your holiday.

When you come back I am forcing you into some Dks tho.

Gratz on the level, must a jumped a load of ranks as most people stop at 85.

<3: you.

Foth.png

Nice bloggy you have here :)

You have me convinced it's time to try DKing again

Hehe thanks, glad it did some good :D

Have a great time on your holiday.

When you come back I am forcing you into some Dks tho.

Gratz on the level, must a jumped a load of ranks as most people stop at 85.

<3: you.

Thanks Dark, I think I'll have fun :) And I'm counting on that dks trip! <3:

Sure is nice, eh?

heck yeah :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the last update in f2p for a long time (I hope). I'm going on vacation tomorrow but just had to squeeze these milestones in. 20,000,000 xp in firemaking and 100,000,000 xp overall!

100mtotalxp.png

That's all for now, see you guys in 2 weeks! <3: