Lock Please

Slayr

*sigh* i know all my useless computer knowledge would come in handy

The thing that weird is that the "virus" is masking their URL as Runescape.com/...

however, I can't see any possible way to do this

My apologies for getting the threads mixed up.

But this is still trolling/flamebait with a bogus screenshot.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

It's not bogus

If you want, I can PM you the website that I found to be masking Runescapes... I have reported it to jagex

Right. :shame:

Everyone, watch out for that big fake screenshot because if you click it, it takes you to some unknown site, who knows what you could catch there.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Lol, all i see on this thread is spam.

Give me 10 mins and I can make an anouncement sayin all people level 4 and higher are banned. It isn't hard for this guy to fake that whole thing and pretend he has a virus when he gets cought..

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

It's not bogus

If you want, I can PM you the website that I found to be masking Runescapes... I have reported it to jagex

Right. :shame:

Everyone, watch out for that big fake screenshot because if you click it, it takes you to some unknown site, who knows what you could catch there.

If you click the image, it takes you to an image upload site, which i use instead of Imageshack, I'm sorry.

What I don't get is why do you use

[url=http://uplo4d.com][img=http://uplo4d.com/images/141051438a.jpg]

instead of

[img=http://uplo4d.com/images/141051438a.jpg]

Advertisement? Or is it just code copied from that site because you don't know how to display images on this forum? :-s

best-guide-ever.jpg

Lol.. Way to ask for it to be locked..

That sorta shows you were cought being a noob..

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07