~!~Winter and Snow~!~

magnumb

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First snow of the [school] year was today. I'm not exactly happy with it. It didn't accumulate, all it did was make everything wet. :x

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I can't wait for my friend's pond to freeze over. Then on Saturday afternoon's we're going to play pond hockey and then head over to the rink in the evening for ice hockey in a league that we play in. Then afterwards we get drinks, pizza, and wings. Saturdays are going to be incredible this winter.

summerpngwy6.jpg

I love snow and the cold. im fat so i sweat A LOT. i can sit and sweat not doing anything...

memorys: my dad owns a lawn maint. and snow plowing buisness so last year i was driving a 87 fullsize blazer with the 5.7 in it plowing...and i was goin on 21 hours of being awake...so i was tired. i was backing up going about 10 mph...and i blasted into this ford ranger. the hitch on the blazer hit the bumper on the ranger and slid it 180 degrees sideways. me, my grandpa, and his friend all got out of our trucks, slid it back, and covered up our shoe inprints in the snow. the bumper was caved in SEVERELY on the ranger.

other than that, i love plowing. increases my driving ability a lot. also, its easy money. sitting in a warm truck, only moving your hands and feet.

diabl0_915.png