~!~Winter and Snow~!~

magnumb

my only story is a year ago...

my freinds and i had a snowball fight and after snow balls got boring

we took snow shovels and dumped them on each other.:)

now im in school and havent seen those freinds for about a month and a half. :cry:

(we used to see each other every day)

any way i like cold and i like hot....wich one do i like better? can't chose

Kaiy2.jpg

It is not a "dumb" little town Shivers!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in New England, winter here is sweet. :P

FTW!

It's my 2nd favorite season (summer ftw).

FTL...

:P

Can't wait to wake up early in the morning and find pure morning snow across my yard...<3:

^

<3:<3: :pray: <3:<3:

anchorman-2.jpg

I prefer summer even though I was born and live in Minnesota, one of the coldest states in the U.S. That's an amazing picture =D>

I live there too.

I like snow.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I live in Massachusetts, and I hate snow. Winter is decent, I like cold weather.

But yeah...Snow...I prefer rain. It's 6 inches of snow for a snow day (Or something)...So the only amount of snow I'd even come close to liking is 6-10 inches.

Agh, even thinking about it makes me fell bad. Hope there isn't a blizzard this year. (One year, I remember there was over 2 feet of snow. 4 days of school off)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

about 3-4 years ago it snowed really heavily (more than 3 feet... i was short, it was almost as tall as i was). Really light snow, though. Really fun to go through

Later on it snowed really heavily again, a lil more than 2 feet i think, then it rained right afterwards, then snowed again. My whole city/area was covered in ice for about a month

The backfields to my middle school (i was in middle school at the time) were completely frozen in ice. I walked home every day, and i cut through the back. There was a river when spring came and melted it all #-o

about 3-4 years ago it snowed really heavily (more than 3 feet... i was short, it was almost as tall as i was). Really light snow, though. Really fun to go through

Later on it snowed really heavily again, a lil more than 2 feet i think, then it rained right afterwards, then snowed again. My whole city/area was covered in ice for about a month

The backfields to my middle school (i was in middle school at the time) were completely frozen in ice. I walked home every day, and i cut through the back. There was a river when spring came and melted it all

that was the most amazing thing. it happened a couple times where everything was ice. me and my friends go to an empty field and skated down hills and stuff. one of the funnest things ever.

but the greatest part of winter is Christmas <3: it really is the greatest thing in the world. as soon as thanksgiving is over i go right into Christmas mode. I'm always smiling for an entire month and watch a christmas movie every day and justadkasjd. now im getting exited about it and theres still 45 days left=/

http://www.auburn.edu/~vestmon/xmas_cnt.htm

Look its rob!

I love the winter, my favorite season. I hate summers, it's too warm and..blah.

I usually walk around in the woods in the winters (if it's not too cold (more than -15C).

Well, anyways.. Photo from my kitchen taken yesterday: DSC00275.jpg

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I feel an obsession to go outside and walk when it's extremely cold. I can't rationally explain why though, but I can try to excuse it with having heritage in nordic countries 8-)

Sadly a lot of my friends don't agree and stay inside even at the sight of snow, and call me crazy for spending time outside when it's freezing.

I guess kids enjoy winter much more because they can be themselves by building snowcastles, throwing snowballs and stuff. Some adults try too hard to be 'mature'. Being an adult doesn't mean you can't have fun once in a while. You were a kid once too.

I thought i was odd :shock: . I love walking/running when it's cold because it's so much easier to breathe then.

anwhoozles, winter = ftw. If the girl you like happens to be cold you could always sit real close for umm... body heat! yah, body :thumbsup: heat.... :thumbsup:

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

I remember one year we made one massive snow ball. It was about 6 feet in diameter by the end. We then rolled it up a hill and convinced a couple of friends to lay down on the hill and we rolled it over them. That was grade 6 during recess... Good times. Got into a bit of trouble for that one.

^ I didn't mean to offend you! I just don't know who you are or why you have a personalized avatar tag thing.

Who are you? :D

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=685088

On topic - I like snow yeah but I really don't like winter and christmas. I would be happy if it was always warm.

Funny though when it's warm and sunny outside I get an obsession to go outside for long walks. I must have some desert heritage in me :P

sig2ho7.jpg