Any gigs lined up, chaps?

Futurama

Woo-hoo, got tickets for Foo Fighters next year! They sold out in two minutes too. Haha, happy guys, happy!

Lucky <.<

And Raden. Please post a video of ur band performing! I love nearly every1 of them bands u listed!

Ahh... I wish i could see Green Day... I watched there Bullet In A Bible video... Amazing :shock:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping to go to V Festival in Perth to see Queens of the Stone Age, Smashing Pumpkins and the Jesus and Mary Chain, but for some ungodly reason, and despite it being an outdoor venue which would draw a large number of underage fans, the [bleep] made it 18+.

Ooo, I hope SP comes to New Zealand, they were my first favourite rock band, they got me out of listening to hip-hop when I was 13, haha.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

I'm going to see Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds at 20:00 tonight :)

Can't wait... I hear it's awesome.

Oh, amazing! Have fun dude. And tell us how it was!

It was awesome.... just got back (traffic was a nightmare lol)

The music was awesome and the virtual narration was incredible... would recommend it to any fan.

WotW02.jpg

WotW01.jpg

Harrington.gif

the pits were pretty violent that night

i only got to see them as i was in sitting :(, but I saw some intense stuff lol, A lot of people were throwing shoes in the air.

I was a bit dissapointed by Dragonforce as I was hoping they would be awesome, but since their drums were a lot louder than the guitars and ZP it sounded a bit whacked.

But Ive got Bullet and now Megadeth to look forward to in feb

Oh, Harrington! That tri-pod looks so cool! Must have been an amazing show with the lighting and so! And the music of course. :)

Yesterday I heard that I'm going to England next year with a friend, and that I'm going to see Bjork there on April 14th. In Hammersmith Apollo. Is that a nice concert hall?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I'm severely disapointed in a few artists at the moment.

Jack Johnson is coming to NZ, which I think would be cool to see, but hes only playing in Christchurch, Napier and New Plymouth, pretty much the three biggest holes NZ has to offer.

And the Ozzy & Kiss concert (Alice Cooper will be there too!) which is in Wellington, while sure, it is the capital, but why they decide to not have it in the biggest city (Auckland) is beyond me.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

i only got to see them as i was in sitting :(, but I saw some intense stuff lol, A lot of people were throwing shoes in the air.

I was a bit dissapointed by Dragonforce as I was hoping they would be awesome, but since their drums were a lot louder than the guitars and ZP it sounded a bit whacked.

Yeah, Dragonforce couldda been better, they were worst of the night IMO. And yeah, I'm also planning on going to see Bullet and Megadeath when they come - provided the support is actually someone decent for them though.

Yeah, Dragonforce couldda been better, they were worst of the night IMO. And yeah, I'm also planning on going to see Bullet and Megadeath when they come - provided the support is actually someone decent for them though.

Bullet uk has great support. But manchesters sold out =[

23rd December: Funeral For A Friend

18th January: Hundred Reasons

27th January: 30 Seconds To Mars

1st February: Kerrang! Tour

4th February: Bullet For My Valentine

6th February: The Blackout

14th February: Dillinger Escape Plan

17th February: Reel Big Fish

21st February: Gallows

23rd February: Megadeth

28th February: The Hoosiers

36 Crazyfists have apparently pulled out.

Bah skindred will show bullet up sooo much.

Considering the crowd that will be there, they probably won't. I've seen skindred live twice, once supporting Reel Big Fish and once headlining, and they are AWESOME live, but my honest guess is that a large part of the audience won't really care for "raggapunkmetal" ;D

logo.jpg

Just bought tickets for the Defenders of Faith tour and gonna get tickets for Between the Buried and me and Dillenger Escape Plan.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

January 31st - Kerrang Tour... Only going for Coheed and Cambria and Circa Survive. Fightstar and Madina Lake can both go and die in a hole, wait Fightstar are fine, but Madina Lake yeah, they're for the death hole.

Tbhyespl0x.jpg

36 Crazyfists have apparently pulled out.

Bah skindred will show bullet up sooo much.

Considering the crowd that will be there, they probably won't. I've seen skindred live twice, once supporting Reel Big Fish and once headlining, and they are AWESOME live, but my honest guess is that a large part of the audience won't really care for "raggapunkmetal" ;D

Was the reason I wanted tickets...:(

Just ordered my tickets for Paganfest in April, featuring Ensifirium, Korpiklaani, Moonsorrow, Tyr and Eluveite.