WIP - getting back into isometric pixels

Necromagus

The lines:

image1jn3.png

First stab at the colouring:

image2cg8.png

I'm obviously going to add much, much more to bring this street corner to life, right now I'm pretty much relearning everything I forgot the past few years.

Cant wait to see the finished product :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

It all looks good, but I agree, the depth is somehow a little messed-up. The coloring of the bottom portion(gray) looks like it is somehow sticking out of the wall, instead of going straight down. Maybe make it a bit darker? Other than that, no idea how to fix that :wall: .

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

Looks like I won't be working on this one for a while, computer died on me <.<

How long did it take to fill in every single little teeny tiny square?? =P~

Looks good, but you did shading on the wall sides, but not on the street or sidewalk.. and like everyone else said, you shot the Depth

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I checked, your pedestrian passages (dunno the word in english) are not aligned with the sidewalks and walls.

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die