Me and toast iz ballin tbh

0/10 for 120 cus u can pc easy?

Why waste time? ROONSKEP R SERIOUZ BUISSNESS! W3 F0RGOT SOZ!

LOl. <3:<3:<3:<3:

10\10 For both of ya. <3:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Go outside?

Why don't you? What a pointless post.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

He made me post our collections.....

I r now going for 133,337 shieldseseses :|

collectionswt5.png

Why don't you just say "I AM now" Instead of "I R now" It's not funny, and it's not cute. It makes you look like a moron...

Anyway, 10/10 for the collections. How the hell did you get all those shields? :-#

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

collectionswt5.png

Why don't you just say "I AM now" Instead of "I R now" It's not funny, and it's not cute. It makes you look like a moron...

Anyway, 10/10 for the collections. How the hell did you get all those shields? :-#

maybe i R a moron? :-w It isnt rate my grammar section.

btw you dont need to capitilize "Instead" and you forgot a period after "now." you dont need a comma after "funny." Go ahead and be cool and correct my grammar mr. imtocoolforpeoplehavingfun. (i know, that was lame)

Just pointing that out..... and thank you for rate :-#

collectionswt5.png

btw you dont need to capitilize "Instead" and you forgot a period after "now." you dont need a comma after "funny." Go ahead and be cool and correct my grammar mr. imtocoolforpeoplehavingfun. (i know, that was lame)

By the way, you forgot to capitalize "I", you missed an apostrophe in "isn't", btw isn't a word, you forgot an apostrophe in "Don't" two times, you misspelled capitalize, you forgot to capitalize the M in "Mr." and the I in "Imtocoolforpeoplehavingfun". See, I can do it to.

What I said went right over you, I knew you type like that on purpose (fun fun fun using the word 'r' instead of 'am') I'm just pointing out that it's moronic, unfunny, uncool, and it generally makes you look like a Mod Edit- Word not appropriate for these forums. Q.V. then even more so when you freaked out about it.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

collectionswt5.png

By the way, you forgot to capitalize "I", you missed an apostrophe in "isn't", btw isn't a word, you forgot an apostrophe in "Don't" two times, you misspelled capitalize, you forgot to capitalize the M in "Mr." and the I in "Imtocoolforpeoplehavingfun". See, I can do it to.

What I said went right over you, I knew you type like that on purpose (fun fun fun using the word 'r' instead of 'am') I'm just pointing out that it's moronic, unfunny, uncool, and it generally makes you look like a douche, then even more so when you freaked out about it.

wel ur dum!! l0l00l0l0l00lllll

Chill out guys. Yikes. Lacrosse, so what if he uses the word "r" instead of "am" who really cares?

And Sirob is right, lol its not a "Rate This! (Grammar and Spelling!)" Its "Rate This! (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels.)"

And yes Sirob, you coulda just picked 13k flax in the amount of time it took to buy that, but who cares, its awesome/

Go outside?

Why don't you? What a pointless post.

+1... I see no reason to post that. He's asking you to rate very big collections, not to have "go outside?" hurled at him...

Saruman: Quite an ironic post

Warrager: The only thing collections like these usually prove are that the person has way too much time on their hands, and should try doing something else, such as going outside. At the OP's age, I know theres plenty of free time, and it shouldn't be wasted on RS

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.