Is the Wii worth it?

MoeSzyslak

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my friends totally thought the wii would be awesome to play but we all thought it was extremely overrated :? . But then again, we're not casual gamers either #-o . Unless you can have tons of friends over to play the games, it isn't the greatest. It would have been a total loss for me if it didn't include a gamecube though :anxious: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

My mom really never wanted us to get video games, and all of our computer games (other than online) were educational. Then my dad started using MyCokeRewards. We went for the Wii. We got it. It is very fun to be active while staring at a still screen :D

Go ahead and put it on your list. But make sure you get it fast, apparently they're really popular right now.

[/choppy sentences]

Yeah tell me about it. My dad said 90 sold out in 1 hour at a local Best Buy, thats insane.. fortunately I got a sister who works at Wal-Mart so hopefully she'll make it easier to get it ... for xmas.

sig3bh7.png

I was thinking the same thing.. although i love fps and hate mario and love halo :\

but my parents are very anti-console (i might be able to get a wii tho)

We shall see... how much on avrage are they?

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

I was thinking the same thing.. although i love fps and hate mario and love halo :\

but my parents are very anti-console (i might be able to get a wii tho)

We shall see... how much on avrage are they?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã175.

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles sounds a good, game, brings back the memories of all those arcade shooters.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Beautiful thing is the shortage of wii's is probably gonna stop me from getting one by christmas, sheesh. Shows how informed I am... then again i wasn't supposed to be the one buying the thing, but it looks like thats about to change.

sig3bh7.png

I have a Wii and a 360, I would sell my Wii for like $450 on eBay easily since they're hard to get then buy it in a couple months at the store for $250...if my parents would let me :x

I could go for two months without the Wii... actually know that I think about it, I can't. I mean think of the new releases in the next 2 months, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy (already out), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Harvest Moon Wii (released on my b-day <3: ). Even more depending on what you like!

The Wii was definatly NOT worth it until... probably around now :lol: Then the 360, so ya it's worth it now.

(has anybody pre-ordered games like Mario Kart, Smash Bros, or Harvest Moon yet? I probably won't be able to since I get my report card tomorrow... and lets just say I didn't do to well :ohnoes: C-, B-, B, and A-)

I could receive money for christmas then use that money to buy a wii... but gah. I don't like the idea of camping out/hunting for it and stuff, i'm not that devoted. I can just wait a few months then i'll be able to buy it with money from a job (hopefully). Plus with Mario kart and SSBB out i'll have more games to get :)

sig3bh7.png

no one has mentioned this yet so I'll go ahead and do so

one of my favorite games for the Wii thats out now is the re-release of Resident Evil 4

yes its a re-release (or port), but that doesn't mean its a bad game, in fact I personally thought it was a great game

it has all the unlockables from the PS2 and Gamecube versions

it controls great using the wii-mote to aim

some of the unlockable mini-games on it are fun to play with friends

and for only $29.99, its hard to go wrong

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.