Am I able to solo the Armadyl Boss?

Final_Mercy

Will I be able to? Many people weaker than me have, but since they have a high range, who knows.

I like to challenge myself, but not past the limits

I am 89 attack

91 strength

85 defence

91 health

82 range

71 prayer

91 mage

Will I be able to to pass the ultimate challenge?: Fighting the armadyl boss solo.

I have a low income, I barely make money, but Will I be able to take the losses and consequences or win a grand piece of armadyl clothing for my friend?

*I can get some sara brews and all that stuff, but will I be able to beat em?* *

What stats recommended/ equipment and items *pictures help a lot*

All help will be appreciate, after all, everyone wants to be on the safe side :).

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

Will I be able to? Many people weaker than me have, but since they have a high range, who knows.

I like to challenge myself, but not past the limits

I am 89 attack

91 strength

85 defence

91 health

82 range

71 prayer

91 mage

Will I be able to to pass the ultimate challenge?: Fighting the armadyl boss solo.

I have a low income, I barely make money, but Will I be able to take the losses and consequences or win a grand piece of armadyl clothing for my friend?

*I can get some sara brews and all that stuff, but will I be able to beat em?* *

What stats recommended/ equipment and items *pictures help a lot*

All help will be appreciate, after all, everyone wants to be on the safe side :).

Get 90+ def and 85+ range

Plus check out this guide written by Metoo1000

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=698898

Slay_mistres.gif

Not suggested at all. It would be very high risk and I would only suggest it to players who are maxed, have tons of experiance and are not scared to lose their items at all.

Just go as a team :).

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

You will probably be having alot of trouble killing even 1 boss per trip. I think eagle eye is necessary with protect range while ranging him. You might have to pot brew so much it hurts your range lvl and accuracy. :?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

i tried to solo the boss 2 times - failed. might try again

short advice - use ruby(e) bolts to some point and then switch to diamond(e)

use protect from range and eagle eye. and range pot

make and bring tuna potatoes (soloing you will not have time for drinking sara brews). you can use sara (+super restore) before the boss fight to just rise max hp and def.

eat a lot - be safe.

i dont think that you will be able to solo him even once, but i might be wrong. the problem is that you recieve too many hits from 3 of the monsters and have to eat too much, thus loosing time from the actuall killing of the boss.

maybe with your high mage and reasonable def you could do it, but it will be down to luck.

anyway - don't hope for a special drop. it will require many many kills or an extreme luck.

Yesterday I met a level 98, or so his name was Scarey Time

he made over 1bill killing armadyl, only 78 def 91 hp and 99 range, He can kill it many times a trip so I wonder if I'd have the same shot

But I find it rather difficult that the killcount drops to 0 every time you leave to even restock

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

Yesterday I met a level 98, or so his name was Scarey Time

he made over 1bill killing armadyl, only 78 def 91 hp and 99 range, He can kill it many times a trip so I wonder if I'd have the same shot

But I find it rather difficult that the killcount drops to 0 every time you leave to even restock

You probably not make it.

And the guy you saw was probably full of...erm...droppings.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I don't believe there are any longer any safespots. I would definitely suggest not going until at least 90+ range. It is much more effective to team though. The increased number of kills per trip makes up for the loot you could get on your own without splitting. Good luck, if you decide to solo it.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

You cant do it, Im level 126 with 99 range and mage and its dificult for me because I have no dfs or mage arena cape (both useful in raising magic defence)

I have killed 180 Armadyl bosses and so far not had a good drop I estimate I have used about 400 prayer pots.

ZAmmy you might struggle with too, they removed the safe spot that kept you away from two of his generals.

You might be able to solo him.

Wouldn't be very profitable at all though, you might lose money.

I'd suggest soloing an easier boss monster first to build funds and get experience soloing difficult monsters.

May I suggest Mith Dragons?

YOu could profit, and get experience fighting something where you have to be on the brink of death.

Barrow Drops: Guthan's Helm, Karil's Crossbow.

5 Pieces of the Crystal Key so far.

I would never consider meeting people irl. Not just because of risks that they could be a 40 year old man who is only interested in the bottom half of your body.

I believe they recently fixed the Zamorak guards so they are more protective. It was a hidden update, or something along those lines. Might have been at the bottom of the page.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png