I believe I asked for 2000

elemyntal

Oh,man I just ticks me off when I want to buy something, and people give you stuff like they can't read! I ask for 2000 coal at a decent price and I get low level people give me 10 coal and it's not even noted! so instead of taking a week to get 2000 coal i must buy from bots at unfair prices! when that happens on world 1, And I quote i go "GRAPHALPHONTSMER$$" out of annoyance.

omg, a lemon!

sigycopywj6.jpg

They're just some lower lvls trying to make 5k. Is that why they're a noob? It's irritating, but the name calling isn't needed in my opinion...

+1

They're irritating, that i agree. However, you don't have to go to the extent of name-calling. Anyway, you can politely decline, saying,"No thank you, I'm asking for 2000". Ranting here isn't going to solve anything.

drapit.png

Ever thought if they sold you 200/2000 cheaper than you're buying it helps?!

And also if they gave you 200/2000, why is it bad? It's worse if you get someone to make you pay more.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I agree. Its one thing when they only show 20 p pots when I'm buying 150 p pots, but its even worse when some use the old mod excuse, "ur mod u gotta by it". It hasn't been happening as much fortunately...

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

yeah that's pretty annoying... try forums they sometimes work... if you're a nonmember then look on the smithing thread *is there a smithing thread :-k ?* and add the buyers name and private message him. ::'

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

Oh,man I just ticks me off when I want to buy something, and people give you stuff like they can't read! I ask for 2000 coal at a decent price and I get low level people give me 10 coal and it's not even noted! so instead of taking a week to get 2000 coal i must buy from bots at unfair prices! when that happens on world 1, And I quote i go "GRAPHALPHONTSMER$$" out of annoyance.

So you deny the low-levelled miners the ability to sell to you at a reasonable price, forcing them out of the market, then you complain when you have to go to the only ones you've left in the market?

Do us all a favour and go play on the road.

siganizq4.gif

Just wondering, what does +1 mean?

And also, i dislike it too when you ask for a high amount of items, but some person just tries to sell you a few. But I don't think it's their fault, some people are just a bit desperate, and need money.

newdude_50.png

newdude_50.png