First Car

RazorAce

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number one looks like crap TBH. And how much is your mom willing to spend on a first car?

Nothing beats a '77 VW Bug Convertible though 8-) . With AC.

(That's my car, in case it wasn't clear :uhh:)

p2gq.jpg

Number one looks like crap TBH. And how much is your mom willing to spend on a first car?

Nothing beats a '77 VW Bug Convertible though 8-) . With AC.

(That's my car, in case it wasn't clear :uhh:)

Well number 2s a Hyundai, for pete's sake. At least Mitsubishis are quality; even if it has some stupid ricer stuff done to it.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

lol thanks. i like the first one, maybe in all black would be better. but she can only get a car for like 11,000 or down cuz of her credit.

Then buy something that will actually get you some respect...like a Camaro...

Either way, just don't turn into a ricer, or I'm going to hunt you down. :twisted:

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

lol, i dont know much about cars. whats a ricer? all i want is something that looks nice and can get me places.

A ricer is what you will become if you mom is letting you spent 11K on your first car, and these are your initial choices. Get a Mustang or something, ditch these little 4-bangers.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

I was looking at mustangs and i wanted some but my mom couldnt find one under 11k, 2003+, automatic transmition, under 60k miles. Shes picky lol, and she looked up some cars and these are my two favorites. =P

she also wanted me to get a cobalt... but like all the chicks at my school have them so no lol.

http://s9.invisionfree.com/pec <--Best clan ever.

khii8.jpg

I was looking at mustangs and i wanted some but my mom couldnt find one under 11k, 2003+, automatic transmition, under 60k miles. Shes picky lol, and she looked up some cars and these are my two favorites. =P

she also wanted me to get a cobalt... but like all the chicks at my school have them so no lol.

Well Tiburons (the red one) are pretty much girl cars too.

Eclipse not so much. I'm sure you can find a 2003-2004 Mustang for under 11K, doesn't have to be the v8, they both look the same.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

I was thinking the same thing on the tiburon as a girl car also. My mom has called about this eclipse and she said she might be able to get it down on price a litle bit, right now its 10.9. If she can get it down would this be an ok car? maybe a different color though or what?

I'm assuming you just want looks? You're lucky I was online haha noone on these forums knows as much as I do about this.

Neither of those are fast, but if you just want to impress girls, looks are all that matters (whats new?). The eclipse should serve that purpose, they look alright.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Yea pretty much lol, if it looks good it looks fast IMO. =P And yea, i didnt expect to get much on TIF but lucky u were on =P

Yep, the Eclipse should serve your purpose. Its a v6 so its not horrifically slow, automatic (I'm assuming), and not terribly unconventional. That'll do

/thread

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

I don't really understand why you would want something expensive as a first car. In fact, I don't see the point in getting an expensive car at all when you're not paying for it yourself. I'm not judging you though, it's your choice. :)

My first car was one of these old things:

peugeot-205-f3q-a.jpg

She only cost me about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã500 and regardless of how crappy she was, I loved her. Sadly, she now resides in the big car-park in the sky.

As for the two you posted, I'm afraid I don't really like either. I guess I shouldn't have bothered posting. Women, eh? :P

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Meh, I still say get an old car. There are some really nice ones out there that are dirt cheap. You might need to fix them up some, but then you've learned a lot about cars, have a nice one and extra money in your pocket :wink: .

But eh, your choice entirely.

p2gq.jpg

I have a Cobalt. I wouldn't suggest them, 25k miles and it's been in the shop three times. Never buying GM again.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Meh, I still say get an old car. There are some really nice ones out there that are dirt cheap. You might need to fix them up some, but then you've learned a lot about cars, have a nice one and extra money in your pocket :wink: .

I'd rather have a car that you don't need to fix up instead of learning while I work. You just take the chance of messing up something and breaking down on the highway and having to walk 10 miles to the next exit. Take the chance if you want.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I'd rather have a car that you don't need to fix up instead of learning while I work. You just take the chance of messing up something and breaking down on the highway and having to walk 10 miles to the next exit. Take the chance if you want.

+1

http://s9.invisionfree.com/pec <--Best clan ever.

khii8.jpg

+1

That's why I bought a new car, but I had more problems with it than the two other old cars I drove before it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I'd pick the second one (a nissan?). I had a friend at a place I use to work that had a Mitsubishi eclipse, it looked similar to yours and it was in the shop a lot. Ends up his girlfriend dumped him due to him having no cash for her from paying the car payment, the insurance and the cost to fix it. =X

Also you might want to think about looking around for maybe a toyota, kia, or dodge. Those are really reliable and if you think about getting a truck mazda's and fords are good.

yoshi161.png