BDK vs runescape, an old picture, some clan history

ganesha

Well the war between BDK, and a band of many other clans was crazy. This was back when PKing took skill, and not just numbers. (I havnt pked in a while but I know it is completely different then it used to be.)

BDK had most of the high levels, and most of the good pkers. And BDK won this war. I remember we all met on Ice Mountain at the oracle before we marched out to fight the war. Here is a picture I took from way back then. Just thought I would share it with everyone.

icemountaindk9.jpg

~Founder of the Legendary Clan ZeonicForce~

0lDw1lK.png

...I wanted to see how big bdk actually was. And I bet that wasn't even all the people in it.
I saw some Sabres members in the picture, so there might have been some other clans there too.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

that is not a picture of BDK, that is a picture of the alliance of clans that faught BDK. We got completely demolished by BDK. There were many clans that participated, GLadz, Golden Knights, numerous amounts of small clans.

0lDw1lK.png

• 3 weeks later...
BDK was definitely THE superpower.

Anyone got any pics of clan B.o.S?

I've tried looking & can't find any. I would love to see them in action.

Man.. They were a tight knit group. Thinking of when I saw their scouts ahead of the rest still sends me shivers down my spine :)

They only allowed high levels and pures and you had to be russian, so when they pked they could just type in regular chat and u couldnt understand anyway what they said :lol:

I remember a hit squad of 18 ppl logging in bk maze where i was training to kill me lol.man they owned,

One of the major reasons BDK won, was that they weren't wearing capes, and that random PKers joined them. That being said, they did have some of the finest PKers, who could easily take on alot of people on their own.

What was that war with Footballguru, it also involved alot of clans :-k

there was always random pkers at any war so it was pretty much expected, they were killing just about everyone even BDK. Also the alliance was full of people with random capes, no capes, every color capes so I dont think that really had an effect on the outcome of the war, anyone who went into that war againts BDK pretty much knew they would meet their doom.

0lDw1lK.png

BDK was definitely THE superpower.

Anyone got any pics of clan B.o.S?

I've tried looking & can't find any. I would love to see them in action.

Man.. They were a tight knit group. Thinking of when I saw their scouts ahead of the rest still sends me shivers down my spine :)

They only allowed high levels and pures and you had to be russian, so when they pked they could just type in regular chat and u couldnt understand anyway what they said :lol:

I remember a hit squad of 18 ppl logging in bk maze where i was training to kill me lol.man they owned,

Fook_A_Ji_m_rkzzz.jpg

Got any of wanderers/me? :P

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• 2 weeks later...
One of the major reasons BDK won, was that they weren't wearing capes, and that random PKers joined them. That being said, they did have some of the finest PKers, who could easily take on alot of people on their own.

What was that war with Footballguru, it also involved alot of clans :-k

WAS RUNESCAPE MOB, I WAS THERE LEADING MY CLAN C.O.D AND I THINK WE MIGHT HAVE HAD SOME MORE CLANS... ANYWAYS RUNESCAPE MOB VS. "THE" ALLIANCE. I ACTUALLY THINK I MIGHT HAVE A PIC... I SHALL LOOK.

xdx1uh3.gif

• 3 weeks later...