Learning to Look at Trade Screen The Hard Way...

thegarrett73

Well I am Fairly Rich, about 20 Mil (well was that is) and I was Buying D Bones to get up my Prayer, a Guy offers 360 bones I THOUGHT I typped in 540k... I Typed in 5.4 Mil.... It doesnt really matter to me since I was planing to give that away but, it still annoys me, because I accepted accedentally -.-.

The big questioin is, was it Wrong of him to accept the payment?

I dont think it was but thats just me.- (This means I thing what he did was OK!)

My New Armor 2, btw =)

http://www.filecrunch.com/file/~s5y4ud

This world is full of greed...

And vegetables smarter than many humans...

Were you attempting to diss me? Lol Pathetic

Do you think I was? Es no mi problemo latino!

YOu state that the world is full of greed, meaning greedy people, understating that the guy who accepted is greedy. If thats not what you meant, than your post is pointless in this topic.

I therefore state that the world is full of people dumb enough to create opportunities for greedy people, or even people who aren't greedy, but become greedy when they see how easy it is to become.

But go ahead and believe what you want, just don't flatter yourself in believing everything is about you, simply because you were quoted.

YOu state that the world is full of greed, meaning greedy people, understating that the guy who accepted is greedy. If thats not what you meant, than your post is pointless in this topic.

I therefore state that the world is full of people dumb enough to create opportunities for greedy people, or even people who aren't greedy, but become greedy when they see how easy it is to become.

But go ahead and believe what you want, just don't flatter yourself in believing everything is about you, simply because you were quoted.

Dumb I have Dyslexia, sometimes I get Numbers mixed up when I type them, i put in an Extra 0, how does this make me Dumb?

What an [wagon].

Dumb I have Dyslexia, sometimes I get Numbers mixed up when I type them, i put in an Extra 0, how does this make me Dumb?

What an [wagon].

Don't be silly and take everything personally like the last guy.

Despite the fact that the majority of the RS world is prepubescent, illiterate children, there are nice guys out there. Not to be self-promoting, but I was merchanting GS's and actually put in one less zero (3600K) as an offer, and he accepted. Luckily I noticed this and declined right away \'

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Despite the fact that the majority of the RS world is prepubescent, illiterate children, there are nice guys out there. Not to be self-promoting, but I was merchanting GS's and actually put in one less zero (3600K) as an offer, and he accepted. Luckily I noticed this and declined right away \'

That sounds positive, considering the chances out there that some dude would just report you instead of giving a chance to explain.

Could've rectified it by looking at the 2nd trade screen more closely.. :-k

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Don't be silly and take everything personally like the last guy.

I just understood his post that he thought I was being Dumb for giveing him the opportunity to become greedy, just how I took it, mybad if thats not how the writer intended it, if not....

Even if it was intended that way, which it wasn't, its not like you have a big neon sign saying DYSLEXIA on your forehead for all to read and take notice.

Even if it was intended that way, which it wasn't, its not like you have a big neon sign saying DYSLEXIA on your forehead for all to read and take notice.- the quote was acting strange so just cut n pasted.

It would be Dyslexic, :XD:

You do have a point there man, sorry for takeing it persanally. =D>

Even if it was intended that way, which it wasn't, its not like you have a big neon sign saying DYSLEXIA on your forehead for all to read and take notice.- the quote was acting strange so just cut n pasted.

It would be Dyslexic, :XD:

You do have a point there man, sorry for takeing it persanally. =D>

lol no worries :mrgreen:

The big questioin is, was it Wrong of him to accept the payment?

Yes. Period.

It was dishonest.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

If you know someone has made a big mistake in your favor and you don't correct it, you are cheating them.

The example in this case is no different than finding a wallet on the ground with money in it and ID, and choosing to keep the money rather than returning it.

Character is all about what you do when nobody is watching.

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

If you know someone has made a big mistake in your favor and you don't correct it, you are cheating them.

The example in this case is no different than finding a wallet on the ground with money in it and ID, and choosing to keep the money rather than returning it.

Character is all about what you do when nobody is watching.

He was being watched by the other player. There was no reason for him to NOT accept.

p.s. finders , keepers. losers, weepers.

He was being watched by the other player.

The other player didn't realize he had put up too much, so it was not an informed decision to give him 10 times as much.

It's similar to a case where a cashier gives you back too much change. If you take it, you're dishonest.

There was no reason for him to NOT accept.

The reason is honesty.

p.s. finders , keepers. losers, weepers.

The motto of the childish and unethical.

signew2.png