OMG GE

Death_Hippy

"OMG GRND EXCH4NGE TIS GOIN TO KILL TEH TRADING. JAGEX SUXORS." Here's my point short and simple: stop complaining about the game, and wait till the update actually comes out... whenever someone complains, they basically say something like that, and then when it is set up, they all quiet down and act like the obedient sheep's I'm starting to believe they are. Please...please stop complaining about every update. Oh and don't copy the topic I just made, it's copywrited (oh wait... :shock: there's more of these).

Well. Tbh the cap is something to complain about. BUT I personally think that the Grand Exchange will be all that for a week or two. Then it will just die down and no one will ever use it.
No you're stupid. People will use it, it's way easier than world 2. Look at World of Warcraft for example.

woodwrkr.png

Proud Runescaper Since 2003

"Skiller Fo' Lyfe"

July 10th - Died In World 2 And Lost 12M To A Random Event While Browsing The Forums During Merchanting >_<

Well. Tbh the cap is something to complain about. BUT I personally think that the Grand Exchange will be all that for a week or two. Then it will just die down and no one will ever use it.
No you're stupid. People will use it, it's way easier than world 2. Look at World of Warcraft for example.

I love it how you used "You're stupid" to begin your post :P . But yes, I agree with Issac, people will definately use the Grand Exchange from the time its added to the time when RS will end. Having the luxury to be able to just post an item up for the price you want, doing whatever you want for the next few hours and coming back to take the money is just great. No hassle, no finger-straining typing, no arguing over prices and no spending a lifetime trying to get into world 2... ::'

To Death_Hippy, I'm completely with you. I don't really see why so much people are complaining about the GE despite the fact that it hasn't even been released yet. A few hundred thousand or so conspiracy theories regarding the GE has popped up ever since the day Behind the Scenes for November came out <.< .

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Ahh Death Hippy, Death Hippy, Death Hippy..... how about YOU stop complaining about things ALL TOGETHER?

By the means Jagex explained it in BTS it looked pretty likely that it would wreck merchanting in a sense, so really, they do have a right to complain. Maybe they should remove BTS?

happysigbp0.jpg

"OMG GRND EXCH4NGE TIS GOIN TO KILL TEH TRADING. JAGEX SUXORS." Here's my point short and simple: stop complaining about the game, and wait till the update actually comes out... whenever someone complains, they basically say something like that, and then when it is set up, they all quiet down and act like the obedient sheep's I'm starting to believe they are. Please...please stop complaining about every update. Oh and don't copy the topic I just made, it's copywrited (oh wait... :shock: there's more of these).

We'll stop looking at the possible negative effects of the Grand Exchange if you agree to stop pouring your useless threads into the rants forum.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

We'll stop looking at the possible negative effects of the Grand Exchange if you agree to stop pouring your useless threads into the rants forum.
I haven't seen any "useful" threads from you. Also, a rant is a rant, it doesn't need to be useful, it's just venting anger (or in my case, minor annoyance).

Ahh Death Hippy, Death Hippy, Death Hippy..... how about YOU stop complaining about things ALL TOGETHER?

By the means Jagex explained it in BTS it looked pretty likely that it would wreck merchanting in a sense, so really, they do have a right to complain. Maybe they should remove BTS?

How about you stop complaining about complainers who complain about complainers, and then we'll talk. :roll:

To all those who think that the GE will ruin merchanting:

I hope your right. Merchanting has become a disaster, and with the GE most if not all merchants will be shut down. I am tired of people trying to manipulate prices, or trying to rip off people who dont know any better. With the GE even a moron can get an easy price check on an item and then buy or sell it for a reasonable price. Huzzah!

triforceelf.png

To all those who think that the GE will ruin merchanting:

I hope your right. Merchanting has become a disaster, and with the GE most if not all merchants will be shut down. I am tired of people trying to manipulate prices, or trying to rip off people who dont know any better. With the GE even a moron can get an easy price check on an item and then buy or sell it for a reasonable price. Huzzah!

I dont know. Merchanting overall will be almost gone. But with rares, many people will sell them privately. :shock:

barrowsmvoidk,Blue%20Leader9.gif

I'm wearing Rune Axe.

Wearing? Did you selotape the axe on your chest? :lol:

omg GE is the best thing to happen to RS since dragon items hehe, ive made an effortless 14 mil today...in mins lol. no more wasting time in forums trying to hawk whips and dark bows...just click, and BAM!...voila money to collect

:-w \' :thumbsup:

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Not sure if it's just me, but i don't see anyone saying "OMG GRND EXCH4NGE TIS GOIN TO KILL TEH TRADING. JAGEX SUXORS." :-s
That was my small 1337 speak version of "JAGEX IS GOING TO KILL TRADING. JAGEX HAS MADE ANOTHER SUCKY UPDATE!". It's just a parody of what people say.

Was.... was that supposed to be funny?

[English translation needed]

How about you stop complaining about complainers who complain about complainers, and then we'll talk. :roll:

what's so bad about the ge! ive seen so many of these semi-useless threads all arguing about one thing. no it has not killed off merchanting in my opininon. and if it has, GOOD FOR JAGEX cos i hate the backstabbing majority of those low price sellers. most of them are nice, but you occasionally get the really really really annoying one who you know is going to completley rip u off!>

w00t 50 posts!

O.mirzan-O.mirzan.gif

d drops/ legs(0) chain (0) axes (0) skirts (0) meds(0)/ visage! (0)/ rings (0)

-My Blog! Don't forget to post!