Grand Exchange - Some Stuff MIN-MAX prices

agira

Hello, i sold and bought some stuff but checked things like Maple or Yew longbows i think they minimal value is overpriced i posted some to sell with minimal value but nobody bought :(

I rare trade it but like i know Yew longs price is something like 600gp ea, but you can chose just price, i not remember good but more then 700gp ea like minimal..

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

I don't really understand what you're trying to ask?

But yes, due to unavoidable human error there are some prices that are of. It just means you're going have to sell the old fashioned way for certain items until Jagex fixes prices. You're moving from having to manually sell every single thing you have to less then a tenth (aprox), not much to complain about :wink:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I am not merchant and interesting what other items prices are missed min max range, just other people i think know other stuff, maybye we need to appeal this to jagex?

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

I think there's a lot of potential at the moment to make a respectable amount of money out of the GE exchange system.

The prices tend to favour the seller as they seem higher than the market average. If you've got the raw materials you're on to a winner.

I'm sure that the prices will even themselves out over time though as Jagex correct the more obvious discrepancies.

I think there's a lot of potential at the moment to make a respectable amount of money out of the GE exchange system.

The prices tend to favour the seller as they seem higher than the market average. If you've got the raw materials you're on to a winner.

I'm sure that the prices will even themselves out over time though as Jagex correct the more obvious discrepancies.

I readed in General discussion a lot of people sad with prices ( http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=719487 ), we should appeal it in RSOF i think, Jagex just need to balance prices, like people like me love to do something not all the time trade stuff...

Edited: Added link.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

It takes time. Jagex will adjust the prices accordingly, so do not worry. It just may take a few weeks.. expecially with the price changes that the Duel Arena update caused.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png