Grand exchange got strange prices

deyan2

Do you also disagree with some of the prices in the grand exchange?

For example I got about 2400 rune axes and I would like to sell them for about 15K each but I can't !? I got to sell them for at least 17850gp each or something like that, a price most persons won't ever buy a rune axe for. Tell each other here with what kind of items you disagree with Jagex their chosen price.

Me:

Rune axes: They are worth less (and that while I got over 2400 of them).

*edit:

17385 is was, but still to high in my opinion...

sellingruneaxesvg1.png

(indeed I wrote wrong the first time but here is picproof and indeed I still haven't sold any of them :().

Nevertheless I'm happy Jagex made something like this, I'm also happy they made it for F2p and all the other stuff, I like it (it probably wasn't a thing Jagex wanted, but they also gave us 2 sort of extra bankspace :D :P). I also understand that Jagex need a little bit of controll in this system otherwise new peoples might get confused and loose a lot of cahs ;).

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nature Runes: 310gp each

Yew Longs: 800-900gp (exact numbers i forget) ---> kills alching for lvls

Hard Leather: 250gp

Lobsters: 230gp (most people sell for 250ea in Edgeville)

The gems prices are also off a little (or so my friend tells me)

toasttankersigks2.png

Feel free to add me in runescape on my tanker "Toast_Tanker"

The prices do seem to be correcting quite quickly....

for example when I prist price dragon bones they where at over 2k each which i was not going to pay, but a few hours later i piced them up for 1,550 each which was what i was actually after

sig2webzx7.jpg

You know you can set your own price, its the button on the far right that looks like three dots (...)

Yes I do, but I can't go another more lower as about 17850 :( ;).

Well think about it this way, if people want to buy a rune axe, they have to pay a minimum of 17,850 gp. If you're selling them for that price, whenever someone wishes to buy a rune axe on the GE, you will be able to sell even if it more than you usually would sell for ;).

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Well..

I happen to dissagree quite strongly with the fact that the lowest you can sell a dragon left half for is 665k, when the entire dragon square shield itself currently costs about that much.

And who is gonna buy blood runes as cheap as possible being 481 each from the grand exchange, when people have never sold that high in like forever.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I'm just annoyed that (for now) I can't buy Coal on El Grande Exchange for less than like 180gp each.

The GE, in my mind, was meant to take over hopping from world to world trying to buy a product at a reasonable price, but with this whole 5% rule it kind of makes it obsolete for me.. <.<

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

The Ranaar/Prayer Potion prices are WAY inflated.

Last time I checked, Ranaars were around 5K (lowered after herb-cleaning update), and P Pots stagnated at 7K. It's not 7.6K and 10.5K respectively.

It seems that ranarrs have gone up in price again. I'm having trouble buying even at 7,000 GP.

However, the price for rings of life are indeed inflated. The market price is around 4-5k, but I can't sell for lower than 7.3k. :\

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Prices are bound to be a bit "off" for a while, but will soon settle at "normal" prices. Although I think at + or - 5% it will take a while. IMO the price range should be greater, say around + or - 20%.

I agree that some of the prices are strange, but I should imagine these prices are the average over quite a long period of time, probably in excess of 6 months. I think this because of the probable length of time it has taken to develop the GE.

As for manual selling - whats the point? You will not be able to sell for more than the GE sells for because who in their right mind would pay more than the GE (or shop) price for items.

One thing it looks like the GE has changed is the vast profits made by merchants. Merchants will still be able to buy low and sell for higher, but they will need to keep a good eye on the market trends.

Prices of rare armors are rather inflated as well, though prices did drop a lot in the days preceding the release of GE.

Example:

Bandos Chestplate

Yesterdays Price - 17M and dropping

Today's Price - 17.8M and rising

Thanks GE >_>

icecube7.jpeg