Falsely reported!

Paaaaarker

I am level 3 too and I was falsely reported for autoing. Except the person who did it to me was totally silent about it so I had no chance to counter-report for customer support abuse. I was permanently banned. I had to explain to Jagex through appeal how I wasn't a bot and it was thankfully successful.

Im glad you got your account back, i can't stand it when you get banned for no real reason.

I wonder what happened to the little 'Misuse of Customer Support' rule that you can report others for.... Do you have a smudge on your monitor that blocks your view of it?

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

I wonder what happened to the little 'Misuse of Customer Support' rule that you can report others for.... Do you have a smudge on your monitor that blocks your view of it?

I dont normally use that one, the main one i use is the reporting for autoing or advertising for a website, and didn't quite think of the misuse of customer support. Sometimes i don't think straight. :/

Next time it happens, i'll do it.

That's what it's there for.

"Rule 10 - Misuse of Customer Support

You must not misuse RuneScape Customer Support. This includes threatening or reporting an innocent person, supplying false information and abusing Jagex staff."

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

It won't do anything wrong to you.

And in his defense (although he is probably an eight year old), new players often don't understand how the abuse system works. I vaguely remember getting scammed a little while after i joined and reporting the person every minute before I realized that you should just report them once.

It won't do anything wrong to you.

And in his defense (although he is probably an eight year old), new players often don't understand how the abuse system works. I vaguely remember getting scammed a little while after i joined and reporting the person every minute before I realized that you should just report them once.

i'm not eight, i just don't play enough, and havent played enough to actually need to report someone for misuse of customer support.

I never really looked at the 'report abuse' page, i just reported people for what they did. And i rarely see people misusing it, except that time.

He's simply reporting you for being a lvl 3, as he's assuming all lvl 3s to be autoers. But did you check if there were any autoers around at that time? You could have mistaken his "reported" as been directed towards you, not towards the autoer.

That's one reason why I hate autoers, if they didn't exist, none of these things can happen! :evil:

My Blog

Join the Campaign for more F2P Bank Space!

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

4z9pgcp.gif

He's simply reporting you for being a lvl 3, as he's assuming all lvl 3s to be autoers. But did you check if there were any autoers around at that time? You could have mistaken his "reported" as been directed towards you, not towards the autoer.

That's one reason why I hate autoers, if they didn't exist, none of these things can happen! :evil:

no it was me. because about 5 sec later after i asked him why, and told him i wasnt an autoer, he kept says 'blaring mute is a autoer'