items harder to sell now? or just a hype?

ixfd64

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh... How many times does this point have to be brought out? Right now everyone is trying to sell all the stuff in their bank which results in everyone selling and no one wanting to buy. Give the G.E. a chance to stabalize.

+1

Its true, everyone is dumping, no one is buying. Well not no one, but not that many people. Certain markets move well, but most dont.

triforceelf.png

It seems that items are also hard to sell outside of the GE now. A while ago, I easily sold 3 rune warhammers for 55k each, and they went fairly quick. However, I've been trying to sell one for some time now, and still got no buyers.

The same goes for mithril bolts, even though I lowered the price to 115 now.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

A lot of people is right now trying to sell stuff that they have kept in their bank for a long time now, using the GE. This results in that there is much stuff within it, but that there is just a normal amount of buyers. This causes the selling to go slow. Give the GE some more time and you will see that it will go faster to sell later on :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

yeah.. you have to sell for lowest price atm

'Shocking' to see, so many players here agree on selling for lowest price...

Surprise, surprise what it will do to marketprices of many items.. Probably those same players will rant about destroyed markets in a few weeks...

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

If you say put 1k Rune Arrows up for sale, would someone have to buy all 1k for them to be sold, or could people buy like 300, and leave 700?

People don't have to buy all at once.

Surprisingly, when I put up dragon arrows up for sale at 7.5k each, they were gone in minutes.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

yeah.. you have to sell for lowest price atm

'Shocking' to see, so many players here agree on selling for lowest price...

Surprise, surprise what it will do to marketprices of many items.. Probably those same players will rant about destroyed markets in a few weeks...

Well, as I have said since *before* the GE update, prices will drop because someone will always want to sell faster, which causes others to sell even lower, etc. etc. until the price reaches the absolute bottom price where people simply refuse to sell because its too low.

Also, although prices have dropped and people have to sell for lower prices...they also buy for lower prices. :D

maybe there were NO ONE that wanted to buy mith bolts last night? or maybe your price was just to high/low who knows

I find it incredible to believe that absolutely no one playing RS last night wanted to buy Mithril Bolts. Not the most common of items, but there's certainly an audience for it.

well maybe they did but didn't use the GE alot of people don't use the GE to buy dds's and other stuff

ddses are horrible at the moment... 39k, going down, and they have not gone up once!

and super poisons are at 7k each

30k +7k + diamond/29ddses = no profit :ohnoes:

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

From personal experience? I've had no problems selling anything that I've put up.

I've sold anything from a random rune ore that I got from a random event... all the way down to a bunch of soft clay that I had banked.

I was selling Mith sets like they were going out of style, I've probably made the most money selling those. Their price was dropping and took a little longer to sell at times, but I was still making a decent profit. I gave up on that for now and am just skilling.

It's all depends on what's in heavy supply I guess. And how much you're asking for per item. I'll sell my stuff for min price. Seems to go a lot faster at least.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva