Lock please

bubbyjoe2

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems a little over the top. I'm all for new means of transportation, but this is extreme. Too hard to implement. POHs were possible because they were in one location (at a time). If you've got half a dozen railroads, it becomes impossible to track. It also becomes too hard to regulate.

What do you mean by track and regulate? This is about as hard as making a second Grand Exchange and Castle Wars.

If... it was ever made, it would make too much of a mess of the landscape. There is very little space for that, unless it was put onto the existing roads. And it would be terribly small to make it fit..

I don't think an addition like this would fare very well, to be honest.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

If... it was ever made, it would make too much of a mess of the landscape. There is very little space for that, unless it was put onto the existing roads. And it would be terribly small to make it fit..

I don't think an addition like this would fare very well, to be honest.

There's be plenty of space. The track is 4 squares wide. (Both Sides)

The stations are also about the size of an average bank.

its a good made idea, but i think this is too modern for a game like runescape (middle-age).

and there are some problems like: where do you need to place the railroad? some place's are already totaly full

and it would produce quite some memory-space for jagex staff!

its a good made idea, but i think this is too modern for a game like runescape (middle-age).

and there are some problems like: where do you need to place the railroad? some place's are already totaly full

and it would produce quite some memory-space for jagex staff!

Why do you think simple steam powered wheeled devices are too modern?

As I said earlier, the double track is 4 squares wide, and stations are the size of an average bank.

yippi :D ! railscape....

[sarcasm :boohoo: ]

and BTW why f2p? we actually PAY to play....

So, despite the fact that you get a minigame, another room for your POH, a locomotive and car, along with the entire suggestion, you still don't like it?

A few member have supported this thread, and they don't find any problems with the fact that it's free to play. Why are you any better?

Another thing, if you don't have to pay to enjoy the game, isn't that a good thing for you?

Finally got that out. :)

No. No. No.

Why? Let's see, the dwarves are already pushing the RuneScape Technology limit to an extent.

Several times, Jagex has stated that Runescape is NOT supposed to be realistic or fantasy. There's no limit to Runescape's technology. (Except maybe dinosaurs or spaceships, but that's not my idea)