F2P prayer lvling

Sammy_Maggot

I suppose im not the first 1 to ask this but any advice on how to lvl prayers fun and somwhere quick F2P? I havent got money to put on big bones, and the wildy boneyard is killing me.

Im still a lvl 27 with prayer 32 already and id like to get it up first cause it would be awesome to suprise some1 with protect from magic/range/melee when he attks u cause u are a lvl 30 or something.

OR if there is a guide written on this, plz tell me where i can find it.

Thanks for any possible advice!!!

@ Sammy The Maggot @

3 Options.

Wilderness boneyard (suggested)

Buy em (not as good as first for you)

Kill Hill giants (Wayyy overcrowded)

And if i was a memb there would be tons of choices...

I think i wont be able to kill hillies yet. But isnt the chaos altar at lvl 21 down below better, since ull be collecting and burying them all the time, when in the boneyard u have to run more around collecting bbs.

@ Sammy The Maggot @

3 Options.

Wilderness boneyard (suggested)

Buy em (not as good as first for you)

Kill Hill giants (Wayyy overcrowded)

And if i was a memb there would be tons of choices...

I think i wont be able to kill hillies yet. But isnt the chaos altar at lvl 21 down below better, since ull be collecting and burying them all the time, when in the boneyard u have to run more around collecting bbs.

The chaos alter in about level 11-15 wildy is good, but those are regular bones, so they are a bit slower.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

I myself went to Crandor, killed moss giants, and buried their bones. That managed to get me 60 prayer.

Same method can be applied to hill giants. Yes they are crowded, just have to be fast.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Thx for the help guys!

I was thinking about which one is faster, collecting the bones at the chaos altar or collecting bbs in the boneyard, since in the boneyard it takes more time running around and collecting them, as well as all the skellys are always killing me.

I heard that u have hillies in wildy at lvl 13-14 or something, is it true, where exactly? I guess there would be less ppl over there, right?

@ Sammy The Maggot @

Oh and by the way how do i get to crandor?

You need Dragon Slayer. You're a pure, so I'd assume you won't have done it, it gives def xp. Sorry.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

the hill giants in the wild are popular for pking. You will not be alone very often so it'd be tough. bone yard has regular bones too so it would probably faster to pick up big bones and regular bones as you go if you are planning on using regular

To get to crandor you have to have done at least part of Dragon Slayer up to the cave while finding the door. If you've found the door you can go through the volcano on karamja from port sarim (south of falador, west of draynor) then through the hidden door/wall and through there and up the ladder and around to the moss giants.

buying is probably fastest but definately not as cool.

Bone yard is probably next fastest but boring.

Chaos is probably next but still boring.

Dungeon hills are decent but crowded

crandor mossies are good but a little high level for you and are far from a bank if you need to bank things.

varrock moss are far too.

Oh and by the way how do i get to crandor?

You need Dragon Slayer. You're a pure, so I'd assume you won't have done it, it gives def xp. Sorry.

Oops, sorry again. I was thinking you said you were a pure, that was someone else's thread.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

i dont know why players make such a big deal of big bones they are 3 times faster than normal but normal are easy to get, just go to chaos temple gather then burry, dont forget ur varrock tele if u r over 25 mage.

maybe later u will be using bb but when u really need it or u r over 50 or something

nnnnnnnn.jpg

Yes im pure btw. IÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôve thought about doing the boneyard and collecting both bones but anyway its pretyy slow avoiding the skellys all the time. <.<

Now im killing minotaurs and collecting all the bones on the floor at the same time. If u leave the fighting its pretty much equally fast as chaos temple. Eating fish until i ran out and then start using rapid heal to last a bit longer also collecting bones while waiting to heal. :mrgreen:

But a question about prayer, i was wondering today that if use steel skin it doesnt help me a bit since im pure and prayer is percentual right? :-s Oh and if id use e.g. protect from melee with steel skin in pk, does it count the 50% protection as extra def for me and then maybe the steel skin would help????? :anxious:

@ Sammy The Maggot @

also, dont carry anything either

third, go to emptier worlds

Go to the bone yard, bury b bones (15k exp/hour). Don't wear anything. Go to a crowded world so the bones respawn faster. No one should target you still, if you don't wear anything. If someone does, it won't happen alot. Just go back and continue.

I did this back in f2p, goodluck.

I'm not uncool enough to have a stat sig.

dan_i_can.png

I lied :-p