Hitman

Led-Zeppelin

Ok, I had a quick glance over the first page and didn't see a topic on it.

Have you seen it yet, what did you think? I went and saw it last night, the cinemas I usually go to have had a big revamp so one of their cinemas has huge beanbags to sit on, so good, haha.

I haven't really played the games myself, so I don't know how it stacked up, if you have, do you think it stacked up at all? Do you think the movie failed as a game > movie adaptation?

As someone who hasn't had much to do with the games, then going and watching the movie, I thought the movie was bloody awesome.

I'd give it a 8/10 and reccomend it to anyone.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

The Hitman games definitely aren't for everybody. They require a very methodical approach that I doubt would be very suitable for movie adaptation. I'll see what they made of it though.

I've heard pretty much the opposite... that it's very poor, the action is messy, the plot is non-existent etc... I don't expect much from movies based on video games anyway, and I hear this one is no different.

Might watch it on DVD one day or catch it on the box, otherwise I'll skip this one :-k

Harrington.gif

After arguing with my friend about how good or bad it might be, I looked it up in the local newspaper. It was rated a D because the plot was non existent and the action was really bad.

Seems stupid.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

It sucked. He goes around killing people, gets framed and then kills more people . . . intriguing. The action wasn't that good and imo, didn't look alot like the real Hitman.

It failed. Who played as Hitman? The dude from Die Hard?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I didn't know it was even out yet.

I'm a bit dubious about Timothy Oliphant playing 47, and from the trailer I got the idea they were going to go for a love-story sort of thing, which just isn't cool at all. I'll still check it out, but as with most films adapted from video games, I won't go in expecting much.

There was sort of a love theme, but hardly. I mean, they had to do something for plot development didn't they? Theres two sides, the hardcore gamers complained he did too much talking, and the average movie goer complianing all he did was kill people?

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

There was sort of a love theme, but hardly. I mean, they had to do something for plot development didn't they? Theres two sides, the hardcore gamers complained he did too much talking, and the average movie goer complianing all he did was kill people?

Well, you can't please everyone... But in this case, I think they pleased noone.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Well, you can't please everyone... But in this case, I think they pleased noone.

They pleased me and the group of mates I went with, lol.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

They pleased me and the group of mates I went with, lol.

Ok... Almost noone?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

It's still making $500,000 a day world wide, and is still to open in six countries. Wouldn't call that noone.

Have you seen it yet?

Wel, duh, I wouldn't go onto a topic and mouth off about the movie if I hadn't seen it yet.

And I know that my previous comment was a huge exaggeration, but I'm just saying that a lot of people didn't like it. So nyeh.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

It's still making $500,000 a day world wide, and is still to open in six countries. Wouldn't call that noone.

Have you seen it yet?

Wel, duh, I wouldn't go onto a topic and mouth off about the movie if I hadn't seen it yet.

And I know that my previous comment was a huge exaggeration, but I'm just saying that a lot of people didn't like it. So nyeh.

Bro, half the people on this topic hadn't watched it yet, and were saying it was crap. Duh? Are you 13 and blonde and secretly a girl?

I liken my feelings from the movie to Phils, but I thought it was good, not wouldn't be in my top 50 films.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg