Mssw - backstabbing runs riot

Chewylobster

hi

earlier i went to the mssw.everything was good...until a tip.iter bse'd me. im liek sure fair enough. i come back and find most of the lvl 100+ tifers are killing our team, then i get killed. maybe it wasnt forum people but im just so bloody peeved about it dont think we deserve the win.too much bsing and such.

discuss

360 GT: hotdogstandyeah

We won fair and square. Even with the bs'ing, that's only hurting ourselves right? :wink:

I was accused of capeswitching and was ganged up on by at least 7 people.

Um, so what? You lose 2k max (anything else was your fault if you didn't prot or brought something you weren't willing to lose).

We still won and you're overreacting.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Yes i was also accused of being a capeswitcher and viciously killed ^.^ But many think that they werent tip.it ers and they were the capeswitchers.. that or they were bored and blood thirsty.. either way we still won and loss should have been minimal.. Thats probably part of the reason its steel. And if your still sad.. time to play a sad sad song on the worlds smallest violin ^.^ :boohoo: but seriously.. dont fret

signature

This whole event was just a bit of fun. Tip it won so i don't see a problem. There is great chance the people ganging up on you all were actually a clan who just happened to have the same cape.

i got accused of bsing at least twice. and called a capeswitcher too.

really very unpleasant and totally unfounded.

next time, i don't think i'll bother tbh.

Welcome to the world of clanning. There will always be someone trying to say you won unfairly. But it doesn't mean you shouldn't bother in the future.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

actually when we first left we had maxed out the list of how many options are left (399) and filled up not only the abandoned fortress to the point where you had to use the minimap to move or end up looking like a bser, and the surrounding hills. Hundreds upon hundreds of tip.it ers were there. But i am far from gullible enough to know for a fact that there were some people infiltrating from rsc and other fansites to try and take us down. We won by sheer numbers, and yes it was inevitable. And with an easy victory comes bloodlust from higher levels and back stabbers alike, who wanted nothing but a challenge. Seeing as the place was crowded with people just standing there, some higher levels probably saw an opportunity for some "fun" and went rouge. But like i said before, no need to fret, we still won, and personally i had quite a bit of fun! I got to see just how huge of an army tip. it truly had.. And fighting loads of people with barely any risk of loosing money is fun

signature

Yea, some guy said he saw me swich cape,s and promptly attacked me, eventually killing me. Freaking teamkillers....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

All of the cape switching stuff could have happened very easy.

First of all it was in wildy so ''walk here'' changes to ''attack x'' so if somebody accidently attacked someone then the person would retaliate against what he taught was a BSer.

Second of all i saw many RSC players cape switching and if you check the zybez forums there is a post of players being disgusted that some of their forums members would lower themselves to cape switching. Many of the so-called tip.it mages were already attacking tip.it players in mass amount before RSC players arrived....... suspicous isnt it that RSC arrives late when maybe some of their undercover players had already lowered our numbers by about 50.

All i know is that personally i think some of the RSC members put shame to their forums which some players are admitting and ashamed of but i think if it was a honest fight it would have been good and fun for all

Just want to say a big thanks to all organisers and espcially stormrage, you did a great job =D>

P.S. Maybe we should organise a TIF v RSC fight where everything for fighting styles I.E mage, range and melee are all allowed but no dirty tactics such as cape swapping, it would be same place but on the same world and the ORGANISERS decide who wins farley in a private in-game convorsation. I will happily accept the task of organising this war and i think it would be a good idea

P.S. Maybe we should organise a TIF v RSC fight where everything for fighting styles I.E mage, range and melee are all allowed but no dirty tactics such as cape swapping, it would be same place but on the same world and the ORGANISERS decide who wins farley in a private in-game convorsation. I will happily accept the task of organising this war and i think it would be a good idea

...or we could just wait until Clan Wars is released.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Chewy, in the thread on zybez, I found a fair few posts bragging about how they came as tip.iters, then backstabbed.

for example:

"anyway i got the tip it leader killed (i came in green since they had more ppl :))

everyone was following him when the war was over saying tip it fall in on dbz

so then i came and followed and started to spam "tip it on bser dbz"

snowsigyy7.png

Chewy, in the thread on zybez, I found a fair few posts bragging about how they came as tip.iters, then backstabbed.

for example:

"anyway i got the tip it leader killed (i came in green since they had more ppl :))

probably, i don't think a tip.iter would do something like that.

P.S. it wasnt the material items i lost just the trust that i lost. :?

360 GT: hotdogstandyeah

for example:

probably, i don't think a tip.iter would do something like that.

P.S. it wasnt the material items i lost just the trust that i lost. :?

Wait until you join a real clan . . . you'll probably quit RS. :XD:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Probs cos your lesser known he thought you were a imposter? :?

Did you even go to the event or knew what happened? <.<

8888kev8888.jpeg