91 rcing banked

0/10, nobody cares what you have banked, i could say i have 99 rc banked because i have 28 pure ess.

Go get your 91 rc and then i'll give you a rating.

I care that he has the essence banked. 225k essence is a fair amount of money and the fact he has 86 runecrafting certainly helps. So... you go get YOUR 91 runecrafting with your 28 essence... yeah, right...

On topic: Best of luck. I'm going to be going for a little runecraft upgrade there soon. Hope it's not too draining for you. ::'

Slack_Tide.png

~0/10. Wow, that's what, 18M? Anyone could buy that, and sell it right back, in an hour, and they'd have "bought 91 RC." Get a Level, then ask to be rated.~

He also has 86 Runecrafting, why don't you rate that?

You have 89 Runecrafting, you should know how long it takes to reach that level.

~That's not the achievement posted here, is it?~

Our_Moon.png

Can you people stop saying that we should be rating his current runecrafting level? If you could read you would see that the opening post clearly says you should rate that he has 91 runecrafting banked.

If his thread said "Also rate my current level of 86 runecrafting" my rating would have been higher.

0/10, nobody cares what you have banked, i could say i have 99 rc banked because i have 28 pure ess.

Why you always be a flaming. Go get some fresh air, breathing in stale air all day can't be good.

OT: Nice! you planning to w66 law all the way?

~0/10. Wow, that's what, 18M? Anyone could buy that, and sell it right back, in an hour, and they'd have "bought 91 RC." Get a Level, then ask to be rated.~

I concur not everyone has 18m and not everyone can get 91 rcing with the ess i have unless you have 86 rcing +

B_ryan20.png

b_ryan20.png

Please shut up.

to the person above, ur a noob,telling him to shut up when ur the one spaming up his thread not even giving him a rating, do urself a favor and kill urself...

6/10 for the ess,ull get a 9/10 if u get 91 and i wont give u a 10/10 because i just plain hate rc and most other skills :) 32 rc ftw @ 117 cmb and 99 slayer :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My my my,

don't we have some immature girls on this forum.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

don't we have some immature girls on this forum.

That was uncalled for. :shame:

Can't believe 1 rating could cause so much discussion though.

Its not. Its the arrogance and hypocriticalness that accompanies said rating that is causing the discussion. Jordan, I have seen you rate people 8/10 and higher for having a rare worth less then the 225k pure ess is worth. And now you come on to here to say that "18m is nothing, anyone can get it". You also make a point to say "Noone cares what you have banked." Hrm. Perhaps we should inform tip.it so they can change the name of this forum? Drops, achievements, and No banks....Sounds good.

OT: 7/10. Good start, lets see you finish!

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

LOL he has higher runecrafting then you and its pretty nice. Plus 28 pure ess isnt 99 banked, thats like me saying 99 wcing banked because i have a freaking axe.

Gl on 91 and 99 if you go for it.

Not to be super technically and stuff, but having an axe in your bank technically means it is banked. #-o

But Rcing is lots easier through abyss, and also the price of p ess has shot up, so your lucky you bought when you did.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Good Luck, but you don't really need Fast Free Laws. Solo nats like i did from 80-91 :P

I am sure you will make it although, it will be alot harder not since the price of natures has dropped and you basically get nothing in return for your investment in pure ess.

126 Combat

2178 Skill Total

16 Level 99 Stats

Good luck. You are wasting your time if you're doing it through laws w66, however; it's slow and expensive.

ZMI altar is the way to go - more exp per hour and a decent profit per hour. If you find it repetitive or boring then go to the ZMI altar world 70. There's plenty of people there. Plus side, you can sell the leftover runes to buy more pure ess once you've reached 91.

Anyways, you'll learn to like ZMI once the new January update comes since trading runes for pure ess will become obsolete and "unbalanced".

99 runecrafting | 99 prayer