Fallen asleep in school

Firemasterd

Have you ever fallen asleep during your first hour class during school? Or have you ever fallen asleep listening to your most boring teacher talk?

I fell asleep in my first hour, in the front row of the class room, listening to my teacher. She didn't even notice me sleeping : )

LOL, we had a competition to get out of class with out waking another kid in the front up.

n other words, he was asleep and the teacher was in a good mood and said shes by us all iceblocks if we got out with out waking him.

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.

no i have never fallen asleep during class.... about 2 months ago some kid posted that he fell asleep and got grounded, the post when on for about 1 and a half monthes, people arguing if it was ok or not to fall aslep lol.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I'm like to stay up all night -- its a nak. It's close to summer and I'm developing my insomniac powers again. Sometimes I may go to sleep in school, most likely because I usually stay up until school starts.

Well here we have block scheduling...so my classes switch every other day.

Day 1:

English

World History

Adv PE

Anatomy

Day 2:

French III

World History

Yearbook

Algebra II/Trig

And I take Intro to Comp Programming on Tues/Thurs.

The only class I have a problem staying awake is during Algebra. It's right after lunch, so my parasympathetic system is at work making me drowzy. I also sit in the back of class, so it's hard to concentrate. The classroom is very warm, and the teacher has a very monotonous, somewhat soothing voice. 10 minutes of listening to her talk and I'm out like bellbottoms.

tomato1ry.png

Day 1:

English

World History

Adv PE

Anatomy

srry to be off-topic (not to mention dirty minded) but is that human anattomy? if so do, do girls ask you to help them with that class?

lol j/k :lol:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Day 1:

English

World History

Adv PE

Anatomy

srry to be off-topic (not to mention dirty minded) but is that human anattomy? if so do, do girls ask you to help them with that class?

Actually they do. And yes, it is human anatomy. But, we mainly focus on things like the brain, heart, lungs, capillaries, bones, and things like that opposed to the uhh...interesting stuff. :lol:

tomato1ry.png

Day 1:

English

World History

Adv PE

Anatomy

Actually they do. And yes, it is human anatomy. But, we mainly focus on things like the brain, heart, lungs, capillaries, bones, and things like that opposed to the uhh...interesting stuff. :lol:

lol wow... perhaps i should take... nah lol j/k

just a qustion, i thought you were a mod?

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Day 1:

English

World History

Adv PE

Anatomy

lol wow... perhaps i should take... nah lol j/k

just a qustion, i thought you were a mod?

I was for about a year and a half, then resigned.

tomato1ry.png

Only in Gr. 8, so nope, never. Almost did many times though, only remember almost falling asleep during church and history (Although there are plenty of other times where I almost fell asleep).

last year in the philippines i use to fall asleep during 1st 2 lessons

the 7am and 8am one's

after reccess i'm right i suppose but sometimes in the afternoon i get really tired n fall asleep lol

but this year being back in australia hardly any1 falls asleep during class, n i havnt fallen asleep in class yet

i dont really fall asleep all that much....and when i do, its never really sleep, i still hear all the background noises etc. my girlfriend tells me this is because it takes 3 hours to reach REM lvl. 4 sleep, which the deepest form, and in the other forms, you are much more likely to hear what is going on around you.

Actually, when I was along younger(still in elementary), I had something(and still have a touch of today) sleepapnea. What this is, is a peice of flesh in the back of your throat that relaxes when you go into your REM cycle. When it relaxes, it blocks your wind pipe, and you choke, therefore never reaching your REM cycle and not actually sleeping.

So, even when I was in class I always slept, they thought I didin't get enough sleep and sent me to the office, turns out it wasn't my fault after all :P

Thursday periods 1 and 2 (double pure maths) always gets me. grrr, P5.

Tuesdays periods 6 & 7 sometimes get me, stupid philosophy.

The best place I ever fell asleep in was when I was watching the 3rd Lord of the Rings in the cinema. After the Battle of Minas Tirith, it's very boring, yet it still goes on for another hour! Woke up when my best mate and his girlfriend started to try and climb over me. Cheeky scumbags were gonna leave me there. Which was odd, as I was their ride home.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA