99 Hunter

Fusionxx

After a much needed and well worth break from Runescape I have returned and hope to return strong. Nearly being a year since I achieved 99 woodcutting, and 3 months since i have played runescape, I have decided to go for another 99...In which is Hunter...I have already started working towards it last week i started from were I left off which was 54 hunter. From thursday to friday I did 54-59. Then on Sunday I did 60-63..

Monday I did 63-68, then tuesday I did 68-70, then today I reached 71...

I Know any 99 takes forever, since i have experienced one however on average does anyone know how long 99 Hunter would take. I know its around 47k red chins for 99 hunter and at around 1k a day 47 days.

Also my main question, with this new update and no more pking and no need for pures, I don't know if I will make good profit on Red chins...Just need feedback and suggestions Thanks!

Fusionxx.png

I'm Happy as long as they don't reach under 500 each...

Thanks for the information though, I don't know if I should sell

K by K as I catch or if I should sell after i get like 20k of em,

Most likely the K by K since the price may change if Update takes a bigger effect later..

Fusionxx.png

I'm currently working towards the same goal.

Last I checked they were worth 703gp each (four days ago). I myself don't intend to sell them though.... my range sucks, so I'm gonna work on that when I'm done lol.

I currently have 27k chins saved and thought about selling them for a profit, but like I said, definately decided against it now.

At level 94, I'm averaging about 100k exp per hour :)

At level 80 I was easily clearing 80k exp per hour.

.... just to give you an idea, the exp definately accelerates as your level improves.

Harrington.gif

It's definitely an easy 99 except for fighting for Chinchompa spawns and having to hop worlds a lot.

So you have to kill something? What are chompa spawns?

Basically chinchompas appear in a certain area, but people fight eachother (more verbally) to make the other leave so they can catch the chinchompas themselves.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png