Wanna get to 70 Attack

Seanthorn

My plan is to get to 70 Attack, so then id be able to weild a whip (whose goal isn't that?!)

I want a monster to kill, that doesn't require food. I also would prefer if it was less crowded.

PLUS, i have no money to afford the whip. So I'm hoping the monster i kill will give me enough money from drops to boost my money. I have like.. 100k, i need a bit more obviously. Hers my stats and armour:

6yk2ibo.png

6pqyk4p.png

My combat is 78, and I'm near to 61 Def and 66 attack.

I don't want it to be to far from the bank. I was killing Druids for the Ranarrs, but they are far to low level. Any suggestions people?

3916.png

3917.png

You have 80 mining... making money shouldnt be a problem. Just mine your way to a whip.... it should give you a level up or two aswell.

Also you could just fish lobsters till you get a whip... should only take 6k of them max

There isnt any monster really around your level that gives great exp and valuble drops so you will have to choose between one of them... great exp or valuble drops.

If you went for great exp and skilling then to get the money i think it would be a better idea.

EDIT: you also have 76 WC. You would only need to chop 3 yews to get a whip.

You have 80 mining... making money shouldnt be a problem. Just mine your way to a whip.... it should give you a level up or two aswell.

Also you could just fish lobsters till you get a whip... should only take 6k of them max

There isnt any monster really around your level that gives great exp and valuble drops so you will have to choose between one of them... great exp or valuble drops.

If you went for great exp and skilling then to get the money i think it would be a better idea.

EDIT: you also have 76 WC. You would only need to chop 3 yews to get a whip.

Good advice, but im sick ov skilling atm haha. Mining just gets boring, but the woodcutting il take you on. Yews are easy. And i suppose 1k yews a day will not be 2 hard. So 3 days = Whip. Thanks for reminding me haha.

Anyway, i still need a monster to kill to get to 70 attack. Rock crabs are g ood, bu i need another idea. Any?

3916.png

3917.png

Ye i would always say skilling over hoping for monsters to drop good items.

Skilling is a steady income while monsters its predictable but not something you can be certain of. Also skilling to make money usually will give you some levels which are very valuable in the long run.... especially mining and woodcutting as it increases the rate you cut and mine at.

Good luck anyway. I chopped 3k yews last sunday to buy my whip.

The level 35 flesh crawlers in the second level of the Stronghold of Security are good XP. They drop loads of body runes and the occasional uncut gem. Barely any coins, but minimal food usage.

You will most likely have to do some non combat skilling in order to get more money to afford the whip. Gaining money solely from monster drops usually takes a substantial amount of time.

19205215.png

Get an amulet of glory and a combat bracelet (there goes your 100k lol) there aren't really any monsters that will get you enough money for a whip. I would recommend using yaks. You don't have to finish fremenkin isles, just enought to got on neightzot.