A question I have about RSC

JGard

Even paying with money was a pain. Putting 1m gp on the screen could take a few minutes of clicking "+10" or whatever the max was. I remember the "add x" option being a hugely popular advantage to the idea of RS2.

dude are you serious...? :shock: *twitch twitch* :ohnoes:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Even paying with money was a pain. Putting 1m gp on the screen could take a few minutes of clicking "+10" or whatever the max was. I remember the "add x" option being a hugely popular advantage to the idea of RS2.

and i think you just proved that you've never had _ANY_ experience with rsc. Yes, when you were putting dozens of millions on the trade screen, it was taking a long time. It was banking cash that was pain in the apss. 2500 was the largest sum you could bank with 1 click so was nice banking few hundred mills.

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

dude are you serious...? :shock: *twitch twitch* :ohnoes:

Then we're not even talking about banking money, in amounts of 2.5K (or was it 5? :S) max, so if you had 10 million coins that meant 4000 clicks or a lot of time. :mrgreen:

Good times of time waste :) .

signature4s.jpg

thanks for all the responses :D

And I cant even imagine banking and trading money :shock: :ohnoes:

It really wasnt hard tho, since there wasnt anything that really worths 100's of millions :XD:

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

not to mention at first you could only trade 64k at a time... at the time there wasnt a whole lot of items worth more than that but still when u were buying or selling rune larges at first you pretty much just had to trust the other person cause rune larges were going for 100-120k

and had to be done in 2 trades

• 2 weeks later...
not to mention at first you could only trade 64k at a time... at the time there wasnt a whole lot of items worth more than that but still when u were buying or selling rune larges at first you pretty much just had to trust the other person cause rune larges were going for 100-120k

65535 to be precise :P

65535 to be precise :P

lol sorry fook....

~311 deaths