could I get firecape?

mawd_luva

i say get range to 75 min, and prayer to 60. use 2 c bows, (best) rune crossbow with mith bolts/rune for jad, or karils crossbow. full guthans really helps. bring 2 range pots, 4-6 sara brews, and rest is sup restore. a dhally might help to save ammo on the 180's.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i say get range to 75 min, and prayer to 60. use 2 c bows, (best) rune crossbow with mith bolts/rune for jad, or karils crossbow. full guthans really helps. bring 2 range pots, 4-6 sara brews, and rest is sup restore. a dhally might help to save ammo on the 180's.

Exactly what he said, but I would suggest 80 range, prayer is fine at 60, but forgot the D hally, Rune bolts... Just bring Addy bolts and use Diamond bolts on Jad.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

eeks that sig is outdated..my current stats are:

52 prayer

80 hp

75 atk

81 str

73 def

77 range

75 mage

95 combat

Don't ur sigs update by themselves? Mine does

RSBandB, updates once a day but I believe Runeweb makes you update manually.

icecube7.jpeg

You might want some prayer pots in there to survive...

Despite appeareances Barbarians are really quite smart ;)

Super Restores restore prayer, as well as stats after you drink a Sara Brew.

As for the set-up, don't bring a Rune xbow and extra bolts if you're using 2 Crystal Bows, it's a waste of space. You don't need a Dragon Halberd either.

icecube7.jpeg

so as equipment

rune c bow with ruby/diamond bolt (e)

guthans pl8

guthan legs

guthan helm

glory

combat braclet

unholy book

dragon boots

in inventory

Guthan spear

8 brews

8 super restores

6 sharks

3 range potion

that still leaves me with 2 spots open.. anything else i should add?

baller_playa.png

Super Restores restore prayer, as well as stats after you drink a Sara Brew.

As for the set-up, don't bring a Rune xbow and extra bolts if you're using 2 Crystal Bows, it's a waste of space. You don't need a Dragon Halberd either.

As a non pker i never bothered to find out what super restores do :XD:

Despite appeareances Barbarians are really quite smart ;)

Bring more sup restores than brews, and sharks are a waste. Bring Spear, 3 range pots, 6 brews and rest restores. Even if you dont listen to me, at least bring mroe restores than brews.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Yes, as tryto said, bring maybe like 5 or 6 brews, but the majority Super Restores.

As for sharks, you don't need to bring them but they couldhelp. If you choose to bring them, only bring 1 or 2 of them. Only use them if you're desperately low on Hp, because then Sara Brews don't heal very much (partially based on how much hp you have) and you'd have to use a lot of doses to get back to full.

icecube7.jpeg

The benchmark that I used was 3:1 in favour of sups ::'

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.