Getting all skills to level 50 (F2P)

SportsGuy

Maybe from my signature you can tell that I'm close to getting to at least level 50 in all the F2P skills, which is my goal for pre-membership (and pre-quest completion of Dragon Slayer).

Big bones seem to take forever to gather and a fortune to buy. It's the last of the sub-50 skills I have to work on, but I've got about 2.8k rune essence that I'm going to turn into mind runes in order to try and bump my magic up to 59 or 60 before membership.

Also, I'm gathering as many anti-dragon shields as I can, buckets, planks, Eye of Newt, logs, oak logs, willow logs, nails, and feathers.

I figure once I get a healthy set of that stuff, I'll become a member. I might even keep the Dragon Slayer quest incomplete for a little while in order to enjoy the option of gathering more shields.

My level goals are going to change a bit, but not much. Once I get level 50 in everything, I'll consider membership. Before it was a sure thing, now I'm wondering if I should just wait even longer until I have a ton of stuff gathered!

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

My advice is to kill moss or hill giants and bury their bones, otherwise you will end up spending quite a bit for not much exp.

As for how many you need, try tip.it skill calculators:

Skill Calculators

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Yeh definatly collect the Big Bones rather then buy, will save you a fair amount of gold pieces.

The runecrafting depends on your need for money back from the skill. Either method should just about take the same time though.

sigycg7.jpg

97/99 Str [F2P]

80/99 Att [F2P]

I think I realized a bit too late that trying for rune med helms was pointless. I'm having difficulty with advancing prayer, but since I've hit 45 I think there aren't any more F2P skills available in prayer. I'm over 50 in magic (yes!) and only have level 59 to look forward to there, before F2P magic skills run out.

As for those calculators, they never seem to work for me...I don't know if it's my firewall set-up or what.

Thanks for the help! Looks like I'm gonna be a regular in the Edgeville Dungeon for quite some time!

295/303 Quest Points

Just a calculation with the big bones

Pray level 45: 61,512 XP

Pray level 50: 101,333 XP

Need to bury 2,655 Big Bones from 45 - 50 at 15xp Per Big Bone

So you would need to kill 2,655 of what ever your killing to get the bones

Hope that helped

sigycg7.jpg

97/99 Str [F2P]

80/99 Att [F2P]

Just a calculation with the big bones

Pray level 45: 61,512 XP

Pray level 50: 101,333 XP

Need to bury 2,655 Big Bones from 45 - 50 at 15xp Per Big Bone

So you would need to kill 2,655 of what ever your killing to get the bones

Hope that helped

Much obliged. I'll use that calculation in order to buy/kill enough. Thanks!

295/303 Quest Points

A little tip, use all your lamps on prayer. That is how I get most of my prayer levels now.

I would definitely kill moss or hill giants, but, Ice giants are a very good source of big bones. You could try the ones in the wilderness, but, I am not sure with the new reverent things.

tfssig.png

it would be much better use of your time to get 50 prayer AFTER you get members, with baby and adult dragon bones... and guilded altars :shock:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

it would be much better use of your time to get 50 prayer AFTER you get members, with baby and adult dragon bones... and guilded altars :shock:

DEFINITELY going to suggest the same as he did, unless you're really set on this goal. Of all the skills prayer is probably the hardest in f2p :s and members makes it a tonnn easier (if expensive).

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty set on getting my stats all to level 50 before becoming a member. 2k hill giants to kill will take a LONG time, but I think it will be worth it in the long run.

I'm in the process of running between the body altar and Edgeville with the goal of getting 52 runecrafting. I could do that or runecraft tons of air and mind runes to use for levelling up magic. I'm not really sure about that one, but I started RC'ing fires and realized that I don't need those that much. Airs and Minds seem to be best, but I'm not sure I'm gonna do that much RC'ing while a member.

The real problem seems to be prayer as it is SLOW without a POH and guilded altar. I think the F2P level I have now is pretty good, especially since I can't USE the higher levels in F2P. I'm just a pretty stubborn person.

I didn't reach all level 50 by January 1st, but I still haven't gotten the online banking thing to get my membership. I don't want to pay directly out of my bank account or with a credit card.

Anyway, I'll be throwing a Falador party when I do get a membership, but until then...

295/303 Quest Points

I'm pretty set on getting my stats all to level 50 before becoming a member. 2k hill giants to kill will take a LONG time, but I think it will be worth it in the long run.

I'm in the process of running between the body altar and Edgeville with the goal of getting 52 runecrafting. I could do that or runecraft tons of air and mind runes to use for levelling up magic. I'm not really sure about that one, but I started RC'ing fires and realized that I don't need those that much. Airs and Minds seem to be best, but I'm not sure I'm gonna do that much RC'ing while a member.

The real problem seems to be prayer as it is SLOW without a POH and guilded altar. I think the F2P level I have now is pretty good, especially since I can't USE the higher levels in F2P. I'm just a pretty stubborn person.

I didn't reach all level 50 by January 1st, but I still haven't gotten the online banking thing to get my membership. I don't want to pay directly out of my bank account or with a credit card.

Anyway, I'll be throwing a Falador party when I do get a membership, but until then...

well theres always the other options to pay..even though it costs a little extra. i always send a money order though mail to pay for it. then again if ur not patient cause u have to wait a fair amount of time 2 days the shortest; 4 days the longest. benefits: prepare for membership (lv up stuff, etc.) cons: wait a while.

also if u dont have a good or updated firewall or spyware software, u could get ur credit card numbers stolen.. im just 15 so i cant explain alot.. (and lazy)

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

for prayer just go to the bone yard its in the wildly and im not sure if

theres any revenants, its about 6k xp/hour and for runecrafting go to

world 16 and just follow some one and craft air runes

desel4.png

image-5D47_4966F294.jpg

I'm not so impatient as to just give up this close, just because it will be quicker and easier as a member.

I need tons of big bones (about 1700 or so) and since 100k only bought me 250 of them, I don't think I'll be going that route.

Currently, I'm RC'ing body runes, but will get back to killing giants as soon as I can.

After all that, I'm planning on building up a stock of planks, logs, feathers, iron bars, and empty buckets for fletching, contstruction, and farming. Eyes of newt for using in herbology.

After I get a little stockpile, it's on to members!

295/303 Quest Points

I think I realized a bit too late that trying for rune med helms was pointless. I'm about to hit level 45 prayer, which I think is the last F2P skill available. I just hit 50 in magic (yes!) and only have level 59 to look forward to there, before F2P skills run out.

As for those calculators, they never seem to work for me...I don't know if it's my firewall set-up or what.

Thanks for the help! Looks like I'm gonna be a regular in the Edgeville Dungeon for quite some time!

if your having trouble with the calcs, may i suggest hold down the shift key then click on the calcs button.

anyway try and wait for members for 50 pray. but yea... :P

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'm not so impatient as to just give up this close, just because it will be quicker and easier as a member.

How is it impatient, it is smart. If anything not waiting until you become a member is impatient, as you would have a better way but you refuse to wait so you can use it. :shame:

kill rats in varrok sewer and bury their bones for prayer profit :D

for runecraft pay noobs to run airs for u...say that ull pay them all da money in da end...but when they ask for da money run away, hehe, it works goood trus me, i wuz da first f2p player to get 50 in like almos evry stat ok so trus me :D

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

i dont know why you try to convince anyone you are the first to get 50 in f2p stats when there was no member version of the game when it came out.

meaning you should have been #1 at one point, either way you dont have 50 prayer even 7 years later.

stop pretending to be the first then asking for advice afterwards, you should know everything.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

i dont know why you try to convince anyone you are the first to get 50 in f2p stats when there was no member version of the game when it came out.

meaning you should have been #1 at one point, either way you dont have 50 prayer even 7 years later.

stop pretending to be the first then asking for advice afterwards, you should know everything.

u r cleerly jealus of my awesom skills :D

its ok...lots of ppl r...youll get ovr it :boohoo:

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

What the hell are you talking about?

Besides that, I reached level 50 in all my F2P skills, so this post is as good as done anyway.

295/303 Quest Points