Annoying little gamers

baalboy5

I was forced to play Halo 2 (Yes I hate Halo 2 Flame me in a PM please -.-) And there was this little kid that couldn't have been olde rthan 10 and started saying "Halo 2 is better than Re4 noob!" Yeah I kinda made him cry =]

I'd rather flame you here.

1, nobody can force you to play a game, its your own choice.

2, Halo 2 being better than Resi 4 is his opinion, let him think that, no need to make him cry.

3, I think you are an arse, just wanted people to know that.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Halo 3 = mostly pre-puberty kids who think they are cool because their parents can afford a 360 + xbox live.

And with parents who let their kids play M games at such an early age...

Oh my god, I have a hilarious and completely and utterly unedited story to tell you all.

So, me and my friend were at Best Buy playing Guitar Hero and the Wii Super Mario Galaxy demos. We started off with Guitar Hero. I was playing the old ps2 80s version playing I think Ballroom Blitz ^.^, and this kid walks up to us and watches us playing. He looked like he was on speed, and he was twitching and staring at us before yelling "Wow are you guys good at Guitar Hero?" I said, "Nah, not really that good, but I'm okay." So he continues to watch us play, and after I finish he goes in that same voice "So can I play now?" We say sure, and we're off.

Now we switch over to the 360 Guitar Hero 3 version. I was having lots of fun (it was my turn for a song at the time, playing Even Flow by Pearl Jam on expert ^.^). The same little, short, high-pitched-voice kid comes up to us and starts watching us. He tries to make more small talk, we answer him back friendly, and then he starts asking bizarre questions, like "So, where do you live?" "How old are you?" Stuff like that. We say that we don't want to answer those to a complete stranger, but he's a persistent little fellow and continues to talk. We start to get annoyed, he starts to get annoyed, and I proceed to try and tell him off. That doesn't work, and by the time we went over five or six times back and forth, him asking us questions and being really rude and we explaining to him how we don't give info like that to strange little kids, I completely tell him off, my voice kind of raised. He then leads, and, with much hesitation, says the word "[cabbage]" and leaves.

So, new scene. Wii demo. Super Mario Galaxy! Yay! We were having lots of fun; I had the nunchuck in my hand and my friend had the other wiimote, and the kid comes up to us, sure again. He starts trying to make the same small talk, we don't answer him and progressed from kind of pissed to amused, and he starts getting mad at us for not answering the questions. He then leaves, and comes back, saying "Oh my god why did you follow me?" Of course, we didn't move at all and that he was trying to, poorly, mess with us. That same pattern of him coming back to us, saying that we were following him, continues for about another 20 minutes. The second to last time he says it, he says "Hey, stop being mean! Would you like it if I told my parents on you? Huh?!" We are too amused to begin with this kid, so I proceed to tell him off again, saying stuff like "we don't want to be your friend" "go away you little freak" "go on 4chan and see what happens (true comment, remember this is all true)".

So, he does this one more time, and finally, he backs up from us, looks around the store for any employees or his parents, and, while twitching and hesitant, flicks us off with the f bomb and leaves. We saw him walking out with his parents.

This kid was, I'd say, eight or nine. Hah. That's my story. :P

When i play halo on pc, all you get is "**** YOU!!!" "**** SUCKER!!!" And so on. Unfortunately, there is no mute button for the pc. The worst part is its on every server, so multiplayer is the only good thing about halo on the pc... :shock:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

When i play halo on pc, all you get is "**** YOU!!!" "**** SUCKER!!!" And so on. Unfortunately, there is no mute button for the pc. The worst part is its on every server, so multiplayer is the only good thing about halo on the pc... :shock:

As I have said before, make a point of hunting them down on the game.

I should really get Halo for my PC and play online, I'm not that talented but I can snipe easily. Even with the pistol. Only thing that drives me away is these damn no talent kids who think they are the best and cuss you out for killing them, or gloat too much when they finally get a kill. I really don't want a barrage of "HahA n0ob, y0u suck"

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I bet you guys haven't played Battlefield2.

Full of kids that's forgotten to take their ritalin. Thank god i'm played mods, where the mature ones are.

(Once when i played Project Reality 0.5 on a map named Muttrah City i placed 4 claymores(they're remote in PR) between the Market and the Hotel, when a littlebird landed with 6 soldiers i blew it up. Then the loudmouthed kids started to call me a cheater... :-$ )

tifsbti6oi.gif

Way back when I had Live (last year or the year before) I was playing halo 2 when this kid, really young I'm sure, starts quoting Red vs blue... not just small, funny quotes by one person, but entire conversations multiple minutes long. he even tried the voices, but couldn't pull it off. It was painful :wall:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The worst I've ever seen are the ones that gripe when you take a weapon. In Halo 3, I actually had someone yelling at me because I took the Needler. They were yelling at me, saying 'omg you f****** suck with that you *****************************(and so on and so forth)'.

That's also how I got my first intentional betrayal. I stuck him since he was standing right next to me, backed up before he realized it, and killed him. He quit the game. That's probably the worst problem I've had.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg