Annoying little gamers

baalboy5

I play halo 3 alot, and every once in a while I meet a kid who has a high pitch voice, curses in every sentence and says negative remarks to anyone before ANYone started talking.

Now I ain't blameing video games or anything I just want fellow gamers to share stories of encounters with little annoying gamers.

Those who say mean things, curse in any sentence, makes infront of ur mama(o noes) or anything that is just not cool.

This isn't a rant, because I believe anyone here can solve this delema with a quick mute button \'

share your stories~

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Halo has always been full of pre-puberty kids. The best thing to do is find some good players add them to your friends and then party up once in a while. They annoy me too but i just learn to ignore them.

Halo 3 = mostly pre-puberty kids who think they are cool because their parents can afford a 360 + xbox live.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

thanks...so you handle them well. and I agree with the parent thing

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

Yea, it's kinda annoying that my Headset is broke because you always get the kinda guys that... let me explain

The pit. I'm spamming 'nades at some dude and some kid from our team runs in with the energy sword and i accidentally betray him. Now I get a load of abuse hurled at me just because of his own stupidity... This really ticks me off =/

And then theres the rambo kids that go their own way hoping to kill everything when all they're doing is giving them free kills.

So many annoying people on halo, it unbelievable.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

Wasn't bad when I first had halo 2 and was playing online, but that was 3 years ago now.

The only online game I play with voice is Team fortress. We never get little kids, and if we do they don't speak into the mic. On the contrary, they get angry at the fact we have music in the background (4chan party van server, of course we need music!). We simply just tell them to press f10 to mute and they leave quickly :)

Other then that, when I was playing WoW, I found a lot of kids were begging me and such for cash or following me around and such.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

My voice is high (on x-box live, not in real life, just the way i talk makes my voice seem high on phones/xbox live/stuff like that... i swear :P ), and people always say things like "dude come back when your balls drop" or something like that, even if i say something like "sweet we're owning them" or whatever. i don't swear on xbox live, and people get mad at me anyway...

My voice is high (on x-box live, not in real life, just the way i talk makes my voice seem high on phones/xbox live/stuff like that... i swear :P ), and people always say things like "dude come back when your balls drop" or something like that, even if i say something like "sweet we're owning them" or whatever. i don't swear on xbox live, and people get mad at me anyway...

Would you hate me if I told you I sometimes say that to annoying high voices :oops:

I'm not bothered by high voices.

It's just when the pathetic little kids that have them, you can tell if someone is mature or not and then decide whether to insult them.

I'm pretty much the same like that. Just the other day I was playing Gears of War (which I think is the worst game for squeakers) when almost out of no-where I get a tonne of abuse hurled at me just because I took a weapon that this kid wanted. At first I had nothing against him because he never said anything to me but after this I couldn't stay quiet. I mean all he had to do was ask if he could have the grenades instead and I probably would have dropped them -.-

i have had one of those little kids call me a "F***ing little F***" =\ i'm 17 and have a really deep voice rofl so i had a field day with that one in the end he muted me, i just hate the fact that they think they know it all and if you grab a weapon they want they always say "give it to me you suck with it" before you fire it >.>

kirby-sig.gif

My voice is mildly high-pitched; I don't have a 360 yet (I will be getting on at Christmas time, along with TDU and Halo 3), but I'm afraid once I do I'll occasionally be instantly labeled as an annoying 5-year-old kid without finishing my first sentence. :\.

Anyways, a story I had, I went over to my friend's house and played with them on their 360 w/ live, and there was this 'mikey mike' guy, and he was right-down annoying. He apparently thought betraying every other person on his team (me) and not one of the opponents was the objective. He also recruited his friend (on our team also) to stand at the only spawn point for our team, and rapidly beat all of our teammates that spawned there, making a huge body pile that was apparently amusing to him. Eventually, my friend and I just said "screw it", and went after him.

tipitsig.png

Well, the only games I play with voice are TF2 and CoD4. You occasionally get those who spam the Medic button when they're a heavy then go, "Uber me you [bleep]ing [bleep]!" When I prefer to Uber Demomen or Soldiers as they're better at taking out base defences and people at the same time with the splash. But you don't run into that too much, and the idiots on CoD4 are almost nonexistent.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Squeakers are why when I had live I never used my mic.

Likewise however in TF2 on the PC I have heard, to date, one squeaker which we soon got rid of on the server. The community there is just so much better than most other FPS's I have played. My guess is it isn't 'hardcore' enough for the little squeakers.

I was playing Halo3 and a kid started singing Soulja Boy.

I was shocked somebody would do such a thing.

I was actually surprised that, during my 20+ hours of playing CoD4 online, I never once encountered an idiot who sang or whatever. I was quite pleased.

The only gamers I don't really like are the extremely abusive ones...now if it's some type of PvP then I can stand a little trash talking, it's fun to do when you're trying to inject them through with bullets. But then there's the people who get personal about it, they'll say stuff about you, or your family, something of the sort, and it basically ruins the atmosphere of it all.

The leeches are kind of annoying to, I remember one time in RS, I was on an older machine and so many people were trading me trying to get freebies it lagged me out. It's easier to put a stop to, but it can still bug me sometimes.

randy_1009.png

I was playing Halo3 and a kid started singing Soulja Boy.

I was shocked somebody would do such a thing.

Haha, that made me laugh :P

Playing rocket race last night on halo and I was the driver, then all of a sudden the VIP started to be an [wagon] by shooting rockets right infront of where I was driving... Gawd... some of these people -.-

...now if it's some type of PvP then I can stand a little trash talking, it's fun to do when you're trying to inject them through with bullets.

I agree, I love a bit of trash talk especially on CSS (even if it is overloaded with kids) but the server I play on, I play with a few mates so its all good, we all do the trash talk and stuff.. 'tis fun ::'

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

I only just encountered teamspeak recently when I started playing Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. I'm one of the only people without a mic. You do start to think about players differently when you hear their voices, and you can often confirm your suspicions about their maturity level (or lack there of), by their tone of voice and what they say. There are a couple of people whose voices are breaky; Simpsons squeeky-voiced-teen breaky, whom I give grief to, but it's all in good fun, I think. You could just try sounding like a girl; that'll sure change the responses you get.

I only just encountered teamspeak recently when I started playing Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. I'm one of the only people without a mic. You do start to think about players differently when you hear their voices, and you can often confirm your suspicions about their maturity level (or lack there of), by their tone of voice and what they say. There are a couple of people whose voices are breaky; Simpsons squeeky-voiced-teen breaky, whom I give grief to, but it's all in good fun, I think. You could just try sounding like a girl; that'll sure change the responses you get.

To what? :?

"z0mg u wana cyberzzz??//"

"wot u warin????!!!"

Someone should try it, for a laugh. Pronouncing the zeros is quite a difficult linguistic feat, you know?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

To what? :?

"z0mg u wana cyberzzz??//"

"wot u warin????!!!"

Someone should try it, for a laugh. Pronouncing the zeros is quite a difficult linguistic feat, you know?

It's a lose-lose situation if you're voice is breaky. Then again, I guess you could just really put it in, and try sound like a 40something chain-smoker. Or just tell them you're an ugly chick. Oh, what do I care - having a deep voice rules.

I must be a annoying kid magnet on halo 3 then 0_o I

m only level 38 and I play lots of social big team battle. You should hear the kids there, it's kinda like a calcuations. 50% the other team = no mic or annoying kids....the other 50% either has mic's or are mature...

I hate it when the annoying kids would just yell out saying' veto the map you f%^&ers' 'before I $$$$ your MOM, o wait I did that last night hahahaha...... :shock:

Well if they are annoyed at you for killing them once.

Make a point of grabbing a sniper rifle and picking them off again and again.

Heck and I thought playing the Halo Trial over LAN at school was bad, one guy complained cause he was on my team and got in the way of my sniping. Of course the worse that happened there was the Banshee hoggers, 1 map, two banshees, and often the people in them just got in the way of a CTF game.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Well if they are annoyed at you for killing them once.

Make a point of grabbing a sniper rifle and picking them off again and again.

Heck and I thought playing the Halo Trial over LAN at school was bad, one guy complained cause he was on my team and got in the way of my sniping. Of course the worse that happened there was the Banshee hoggers, 1 map, two banshees, and often the people in them just got in the way of a CTF game.

hey sword, jordanweb thinks I stole your avatar for some reason, can i qoute something that evidence that I r no theif.