Fastest Method (No Cash Limit) to 70 Defense? (69 Combat)

commandercup

Current Stats:

54 Attack

55 Strength

55 Defense

72 Range

48 Pray

1 Mage

I'm willing to raise anything to help raise defense except mage...

Whats the fastest way to get 70 defense from here? Money is no problem, I can spend anything needed!

EDIT:

Also, how much would it cost for 99 pray from 48 using dragon bones with a gilded alter?

mr__arrows.png

mr__arrows.png

Experiments are the fastest way to 70 def hands down. Thats just my opinion though. I trained there from 70-80 and it took about 3 days then again from 98.5-99 and it took about 3-4 days. They are great exp to me.

As for d bones. The price is 2k-2.4k each and they will only go higher. So I suggest you use a calc to get how many d bones it will take for you to go from 48-99 and multiply it by 2k and 2.4k to get the minimum and maximum prices for 99 prayer.

(I would of done it for you but your name has to many spaces for me to be able to use a calc <.< )

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Experiments are too crowded and plus are too spread apart. Although 100 hp helps, at his level it shouldn't make that much of a difference. I still suggest you stick at Rock crabs. Its easier, less crowded, and overall more convinient unless you want to leve that fast.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Experiments are too crowded and plus are too spread apart. Although 100 hp helps, at his level it shouldn't make that much of a difference. I still suggest you stick at Rock crabs. Its easier, less crowded, and overall more convinient unless you want to leve that fast.

Experiments are far from crowded, if having to hop a few worlds to get a spot is over crowded than yes you are right. But I would gladly sacrifice a few minutes of world hopping for a few days to weeks worth of exp in the long run. :-w

Additionally you only need 2 experiments within a small range of each other to train effectively, where as with rock crabs you are running around. Yes they are close together but still the running around and multi combat can lose valuable exp.

Also, unless you have some lyres or can use the fairy rings, its faster to get to experiment/bank (if your training with pots) since you can tele to port p.

I have trained on both for very long periods of time before and experiments have been better for me. Also, now with the death of wildy and staking less pures will be crowding both places so they shouldn't be hard to find good worlds :wink:

Apparently, my signature was to big.