Yanille pet store?

aoe325

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think it's going to come out tomorrow, therefore I'm going to log out directly outside that shop tonight, with a few oak planks and some monies and a bunch of teletabs, teleport rings, weight reducing armour, lunar staff, for ease of access around the RS World. I have school until 6pm ish GMT so if the update does come out it will be online by the time I get online....

If it isn't online I will just teleport to my house and make dungeon doors.

If it is online I will read the update, go to the knowledge base, open a new window, log into World 99, check the pet store, teleport to my house, see what's up in Taverly, open a new window for Forum.Tip.It, do the quest, summerning! :mrgreen:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Feels like Christmas again, don't it?

Except in this case, your parents refuse to give you a more specific date than this week for when Christmas is.

Edit: Why would you wait outside of the shop? There's no guarentee you'll be able to use pets without a summoning level, and the quest starts in Taverly.

Personally, I'm waiting at the herblore shop. I saw on Jagex's knowledge base map that there are two quests starting in that building, but there's only one in the game.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png