Yanille pet store?

aoe325

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why they put this in now. Is it going to be part of hunter or summoning?

Maybe both?

I think I better get my hunter higher than 83 then.. :XD:

I was hoping not. I am not a big fan of the hunter skill.

felter_laur.png

Decmber 30th, I am going to park my guy RIGHT outside that door. I'll get up early with a cup of hot cocoa and listen to the radio while I wait for the update! :mrgreen:

Buuut... december has 31 days... XD \'

Also january 1st is a bank holiday in UK = no work = no jagex in office = no update.

Also we got promise 4 summoning dev diaries

1 was nov

BTS says 2 for dec

That leaves 1 for jan

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

the development diary saying it will use bird eggs wasn't conculsive enough?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Whoopee, PetScape....

More stuff for the kiddie widdies .. :wall:

+ 1 :notalk:

In the Development Diary Jagex said that they didn't want to turn RS into petscape...so just cuz there is a petstore it's now turned into petscape?

There are food stores and you don't hear people calling this game "foodscape"... :-s

I didn't read that, I hardly play anymore, just popped on to get the christmas update and check it out.

Will you return when summoning comes out?

Yeah, I'll check it out for sure.

College work has gotten the better of me at the moment that's all, I'm not one of these whimpy players who has quit because of previous updates :wink:.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

I didn't read that, I hardly play anymore, just popped on to get the christmas update and check it out.

Will you return when summoning comes out?

Summoning and GE is the reason that I came out of my break this week.

felter_laur.png

Increasing the importance of player owned pets in the game will change the game a huge amount, cats in the game have some use and there's some reward for having them, if they increase the number of pets and the amount of skills, time and money they need then they will become a necessity, what will be next ? Training the attack of your pet as well as your own ?

Polnar.png

Getting your Pet Fish:

Before you go to the bank to get your fishing pole and bait, there's something you need to know. You can't catch a pet fish by using a fishing pole, a fishing net, a lobster cage or harpoon. You need to buy one. There's only one place in Runescape where you can get a pet fish -- from Harry in Catherby. When you speak to Harry, he will offer you a tiny net for 10gp:

UPDATE:

Went to get a tiny net from Harry and he no longer sells them. Dang and I dropped mine 2 days ago for bank room.

queenvalerie.png

:shock: \' =P~ Man, way to 'release a hint' Jagex...as soon as I get on I am certainly going to check that out. In fact, I'm going to start working to get my construction to 50 starting to day so I can live in the 'pet city' :P.

Knowing that i should to, lol. They may even make pet furniture for ur house where your pet can chill or worse a pet room! :XD:

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Ooh nice find! :thumbsup: Strange that Jagex put it in the game before summoning was even released :-k

Somehow I think the "Pet Store" will only be for low level familiars, though. The name "summoning" does not imply "small pets" which is what this pet store appears to be for.

Well remember the Cute Creatures for The Eyes Of Glouphrie quest that were put in over a week before the quest actually came out? I think they are just throwing us a bone, also allows them to see how moving some buildings a bit to make room for it will effect the actual players, something that can't be done on their test servers.

I think it's just them throwing us a bone.

party_banner.jpg

It seems like this will be a great new shop. I can't wait to check it out myself when it has opened! Thank you everyone who has uploaded the pictures!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak