Why do you still play runescape?

Angelsbane

Haven't read one intelligent response yet as to why you should keep playing. If it's for "fun" by skilling, you guys need to get out more. I mean if you have fun clicking on a tinderbox then some logs to make a fire over and over again times ten thousand, it's kind of sad. For the community? Oh you mean all of the whiney 12 year olds or possibly 14 year olds who think they're funny for saying "pl0x" in every other sentence that make up most of this "community?" If you're playing with some friends you know in person or have known for awhile online that's fine, but if you are to say the community of Runescape is worth playing for, you pretty much automatically label yourself as a moron, or a member to one of those groups I mentioned

:shame:

Let me put things like this:

"What's the point of getting a sword, a shield, some armour and click on things just to see how it dies? Maybe occationally eat a lobster and drink some coloured water in a vial. What's the point in that? Get a life noob!"

I bet that your face is like this now: :evil:

Next time you say something is stupid,think about the other thousands of people who think the same about what you like.

I don't really dislike combat, because i'm not a pure skiller, i have a cb level of 76. But i really hate people who think that combat or skilling is the best of the game and that people who don't like it are bleeping noobs nerds who have no life.

Maybe some skills are boring, i admit it. I don't like Firemaking at all, you don't get any item from it as you get gems from mining or bird nests from wcing. But hey, there are another 12 skills which you can train.

You may not like to skill, but there are thousands of people who do and some others who hate PKing or combat or just don't feel attraction to them, like pure skillers. That makes them noobs?

They may think that you're a noob by not liking skilling.

You could just have said that you dislike skilling, and that you don't understand how other people can like it, but you show us your lack of mature by telling us "to get a life" and joking about our likings.

Don't get mad if someone later on this thread offends PKing. =;

And a last thing: if it weren't for those no-lifers who skill you surely wouldn't manage to get those sharks and those potions you use to fight.

If skilling were such a noob's thing, Jagex would have never added skills to the game and make it another of the thousand of combat-only games

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't read one intelligent response yet as to why you should keep playing. If it's for "fun" by skilling, you guys need to get out more. I mean if you have fun clicking on a tinderbox then some logs to make a fire over and over again times ten thousand, it's kind of sad. For the community? Oh you mean all of the whiney 12 year olds or possibly 14 year olds who think they're funny for saying "pl0x" in every other sentence that make up most of this "community?" If you're playing with some friends you know in person or have known for awhile online that's fine, but if you are to say the community of Runescape is worth playing for, you pretty much automatically label yourself as a moron, or a member to one of those groups I mentioned

"What's the point of getting a sword, a shield, some armour and click on things just to see how it dies? Maybe occationally eat a lobster and drink some coloured water in a vial. What's the point in that? Get a life noob!"

Next time you say something is stupid,think about the other thousands of people who think the same about what you like.

I don't really dislike combat, because i'm not a pure skiller, i have a cb level of 76. But i really hate people who think that combat or skilling is the best of the game and that people who don't like it are bleeping noobs nerds who have no life.

Maybe some skills are boring, i admit it. I don't like Firemaking at all, you don't get any item from it as you get gems from mining or bird nests from wcing. But hey, there are another 12 skills which you can train.

You may not like to skill, but there are thousands of people who do and some others who hate PKing or combat or just don't feel attraction to them, like pure skillers. That makes them noobs?

You could just have said that you dislike skilling, and that you don't understand how other people can like it, but you show us your lack of mature by telling us "to get a life" and joking about our likings.

And a last thing: if it weren't for those no-lifers who skill you surely wouldn't manage to get those sharks and those potions you use to fight.

If skilling were such a noob's thing, Jagex would have never added skills to the game and make it another of the thousand of combat-only games

THANK YOU for pointing that out

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

I still play because I could never fogive myself if I quit, theres still so much more to acomplish that I must stay until im satisfied.

Cool55155.png

814 to 99 Hunter

Trimmed Hunter Cape: 99 Cooking

Total Barrows Items: 53

Total Barrows Earnings: 65,545,000gp

That's monster combat. Player combat is far more complicated, and certainly more enjoyable, especially when you kill someone who calls you a noob the whole match.

[hide]
Runescape is one of the most friendly games around.

Lol, how?

Most games are all about combat and not making friends or working with other people. Most games do not have a friends list that you can keep connected with people on.

Name 2

[/hide]

Does maplestory have a friends list?

Or WoW?

Or Final Fantasy?

I haven't played any of 'em, so I don't know. And I know Maplestory is totally different, but still....

WoW does, dunno about the others..

[hide]

Lol, how?

Most games are all about combat and not making friends or working with other people. Most games do not have a friends list that you can keep connected with people on.

Name 2

Or WoW?

Or Final Fantasy?

I haven't played any of 'em, so I don't know. And I know Maplestory is totally different, but still....

[/hide]Last choas, turf battles. Two games with no friends list and all about combat.

Wait, those exist? C'mon, you can't just give me some random out-there mmorpg's. Fair enough I guess, but I don't think that justifies what he was trying to say whatsoever

Ugh, this is going to take awhile.

[hide]Haven't read one intelligent response yet as to why you should keep playing. If it's for "fun" by skilling, you guys need to get out more. I mean if you have fun clicking on a tinderbox then some logs to make a fire over and over again times ten thousand, it's kind of sad. For the community? Oh you mean all of the whiney 12 year olds or possibly 14 year olds who think they're funny for saying "pl0x" in every other sentence that make up most of this "community?" If you're playing with some friends you know in person or have known for awhile online that's fine, but if you are to say the community of Runescape is worth playing for, you pretty much automatically label yourself as a moron, or a member to one of those groups I mentioned
[/hide]

That's monster combat. Player combat is far more complicated, and certainly more enjoyable, especially when you kill someone who calls you a noob the whole match.

I bet your face is like this now: :oops: . Whoops, you just made yourself look like an idiot! Thank you Artificial for already pointing that out for me. When pking or staking, there is a degree of emotion that is involved, with the risk of losing equipment you worked hard for (in most cases) and the possibility of decent gains.

I never said that. I said if you have FUN while skilling then you need to get out more. Something as mindlessly boring like that shouldn't be giving pleasure unless you're deprived of entertainment outside of the game. Some people can't help that which is fine.

No, I never said that. I think you need to brush up on your reading. A lot of them do think that pkers and stakers are cheap and arrogant idiots.

I never said I disliked skilling (anyone notice a trend here?), I said if you have fun skilling then you probably need to get out more. I did say that I don't understand how people can like it, and I was hoping someone could possibly enlighten me. Yeah I reall show my "lack of mature" there. Read what I said again. This is all if you have FUN skilling. My whole post was in response to the guy saying skilling was FUN (if memory serves me correctly, too lazy to check).

I could get them myself, and you don't need to no-life to get those items.

AGAIN, I never said skilling was a "noob" thing. I rarely call anything "noob" if at all, because it's such a stupid word. Anyways that last sentence was just too stupid to respond to.

$10 says you won't bother responding to my post, and if you do it won't be relevant or in response to my whole post

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Runescapes very goal orriented, or can be, and thats how I am in real life. It kills alot of down time, relaxing after a long day. And I just like accomplishing new achievements for my character.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

I still play because very little has changed for me. Pking and staking were things that I was never really too much into. I much prefer monster hunting, skilling, playing random minigames and chatting with friends

+1

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I still play because very little has changed for me. Pking and staking were things that I was never really too much into. I much prefer monster hunting, skilling, playing random minigames and chatting with friends

Exactly what I do. I never pked, but I loved the wild strangely. Now I love it even more, but have lost some of the thrill of visiting there. The sheer thrill of having a pker chasing you hell bent on running you through was such a rush. Oh well, only thing that affects me is the trade limit, but I'm a big quester anyway, so with the new updates that make is so you can trade more the more quest points you have is gonna work out fantastic for me.

bankad8.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Lol, how?

Name 2

Or WoW?

Or Final Fantasy?

Yes, they have a friend list. All mmorpg's I know of have friend lists (even diablo 2, though, thats a hard friend list to use). Even shooting games, believe it or not, do.