An Old Old Old Runescape Movie

Made0f12une

The Half Decade war was freaking amazing, and props to whoever posted those Zybez movies. I had also seen all of those lol.

Good memories :thumbsup:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

th preview of the half decade war was nice and I remember watching the

zybez movies a long time ago. oh ya and heard stories that the w13 guy

banned, duno if its true but its good to see those movies again

desel4.png

image-5D47_4966F294.jpg

how'd u obtain it?

pm me ur msn i need it :P

I saved it from my browsers cache directory, back when Gunar's site was still online.

Check your PM box.

Dude send it this way too! :mrgreen:

Can you send it to me too? Not to be annoying or anything, :P but I'm really curious about it.

Does anyone have the Half-Decade War video, or was it ever made?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have the Dwarf INvasion file now.

If anyone can link me to a good file changer, I'd gladly upload it to youtube. the file is an .swf file which is incompatible with youtube software. So I'l have to change it to some sort of flash file..

http://www.mementh.com/Center%20Of%20Ex ... asion2.swf

edit: ok swf's are not allowed here- sorry guys

that is the vid

a HUGE thank you for drgnfly for sending it me, and to mementh for hosting it

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

I don't post too often, but being a veteran RSC player I felt that it's necessary. The video Adam linked to is astonishingly relative to what's happening currently in Runescape, to the extent it's almost spooky how close the video resembles the time.

Maybe it's just me looking into it too much, but perhaps there was some subconscious foresight that the creator of the Half Decade War Trailer possessed. Or if anyone has seen movies such as "What the Bleep Do We Know?" or "The Secret," the HDW trailer could have slowly manifested such events as we are facing now with RWT, unbalanced trade, wilderness, etc., as many players have left the game and many others would consider our present state similar to a RS apocalypse.

Then again, the trailer could have never been created at all but the events today might have still happened. After all, this game can't be played forever and there obviously must be an ultimate demise. No one knows when such an end could occur, but the sad truth is that we may be witnessing the beginning of the end of Runescape and yet be oblivious to the fact.

I didn't mean to bring up such tangents, but the trailer did provoke these ideas and I figured the community may have some befitting input as well.

Regardless, thanks Adam for posting the link, it was good to relive the memories of RSC. =D>