The Champions League Final

Dittos

Liverpool - AC Milan, that's the (suprising) final if the Champions League. My dreamfinal was Chelsea - AC Milan, but Liverpool had to ' score ' ( better said by Morihno the linesman scored :roll: ) so that Chelsea was kicked out. I'm a supporter of AC, but still after seeing the 2 matches against PSV, i think that PSV deserved to go trough.

What are ur (football) comments? :D

Liverpool - AC Milan, that's the (suprising) final if the Champions League. My dreamfinal was Chelsea - AC Milan, but Liverpool had to ' score ' ( better said by Morihno the linesman scored :roll: ) so that Chelsea was kicked out. I'm a supporter of AC, but still after seeing the 2 matches against PSV, i think that PSV deserved to go trough.

First I want to comment on the comment made by Morinho and you "the linesman scored"; If the linesman didn't 'score' Chech would have been send of with a red card, Chelsea with 10 players and a penalty and you have an 80 procent chance of scoring the penalty, and then you have a 2nd keeper in the goal, I think Chelsea supporters shouldn't whine. Chelsea just couldn't do it. Liverpool refused to play along with their game, and I believe it is now proven that when Chelsea has to make the game, they arn't that good, they had a few chances, not really great chances with exception of Gudjohnson's ball in the final minutes of the match. I think Liverpool deserve to won, and to be honest, I'm glad they did. Not that I have something against Chelsea, although some people say they bought their team, I disagree, it takes a hell of a trainer to make a great team out of the better players of the world, and it makes a great team and a great trainer to reach the semi finals of the Champions Leage, so my respect goes out to Chelsea too, I just have more simpathy for Liverpool.

AC Milan vs. PSV Eindhoven.

Well, I'm Dutch so I support PSV, that's obvious. But I don't think I sound biased when I say PSV was the better team, especially the second match. They made the game, Milan didn't do much, PSV made 2-0 and ran out of power, lost control over the game, Milan pressed a bit more and then have their class that they can score in the last minute, just like last week in Milan. Too bad PSV is out, I would've loved to see Liverpool - PSV in Istanbul, but it's too bad. But they got into the semi final, they 'owned' Milan and did everything within their power so I'm happy. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I hope AC win, purely because a few of my friends are Liverpool supporters and I want to taunt them. :lol:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

AC Milan can win and lift trophy in the final because this team is one of favourite win trophy before start Champion League Group Stage. But Liverpool can surprise win like Porto does it last year. If it's happen and I won't surprise.

But I really want to Liverpool win because this team should won in Heyal 1985 but nightmare match... Thanks to riot. :(

First I want to comment on the comment made by Morinho and you "the linesman scored"; If the linesman didn't 'score' Chech would have been send of with a red card, Chelsea with 10 players and a penalty and you have an 80 procent chance of scoring the penalty, and then you have a 2nd keeper in the goal, I think Chelsea supporters shouldn't whine. Chelsea just couldn't do it. Liverpool refused to play along with their game, and I believe it is now proven that when Chelsea has to make the game, they arn't that good, they had a few chances, not really great chances with exception of Gudjohnson's ball in the final minutes of the match. I think Liverpool deserve to won, and to be honest, I'm glad they did. Not that I have something against Chelsea, although some people say they bought their team, I disagree, it takes a hell of a trainer to make a great team out of the better players of the world, and it makes a great team and a great trainer to reach the semi finals of the Champions Leage, so my respect goes out to Chelsea too, I just have more simpathy for Liverpool.

Why u say that Chelsea whould have gotton a red card and a penalty if the ball wasn't in the goal? I didn't saw ANY reaction of the ref when ' Cech ' '''''''''''tackelt""""""" Milan Baros. It WASN'T a fault and the ball WASN'T over the line, becouse Liverpool did the next thing, they had enough camera's to proove it, but VERY WEIRD that 0 camera filmed it.

I am NOT a chelsea fan, but Liverpool has lost all my respect for this stupid incident and also becouse there are no camera's that registered the goal from the line.

Why u say that Chelsea whould have gotton a red card and a penalty if the ball wasn't in the goal? I didn't saw ANY reaction of the ref when ' Cech ' '''''''''''tackelt""""""" Milan Baros. It WASN'T a fault and the ball WASN'T over the line, becouse Liverpool did the next thing, they had enough camera's to proove it, but VERY WEIRD that 0 camera filmed it.

I am NOT a chelsea fan, but Liverpool has lost all my respect for this stupid incident and also becouse there are no camera's that registered the goal from the line.

I say that because any goalkeeper get's a penalty against him and in most cases a red card when he torpedo's an attacker in possition to score. It was a faul and how in the world can you judge if the ball wasn't over the line when there is no proof that it was over it. You couldn't see it trough the camera, Morinho couldn't see it, the only man who could see it was the linesman, and he said it was a goal. Also Liverpool can't do much about the decision of the linesman, so I don't understand why Liverpool lost your respect, I doubt they care though. And also, there's no need to shout, and it's a bit lame to come up with conspiracy theories about the cameras. There were several camera's that registerd the goal, btw, I believe you missed the first half. :wink:

21o4pav.jpg

Liverpool finally get to the Champions League final after 20 years :) I was so happy on that Tuesday night when our solid defence didn't let Chelsea through. Where di 6 minutes of stoppage time crom from anyway eh? I was about to have a heart attack at the 95th minute shot by Gudjhonsen (sp?).

I'm gonna love watching the final on the 25th and hope Benitez has enough sense to make our team go at them like we did to Chelsea in the first leg.

C'mon you Reds!

Ok let's see how screwed up you are. Ok start please spell simple words right it's really annoying to try and read. Secondly since when did the ball have to be in the net for it to be a red card? Then there would be no red cards because then the advantage would be played... Secondly of course it was a red card. He put it over cech and then he could have easily ran around abd passed it into an open goal, but cech took him out. Thirdly the ref raised the whistle to his lips preparing to blow the foul but gave the advantage and saw how it would play out. If nothing happened he would have brought it back and sent cech off. Also what do you mean they had enough cameras to prove it? Firstly there is no video evidence in football. If you were a real fan you would know that, they are also not allowed to have cameras on goal line. Also liverpool lost your respect? Ummmmm so did they say it was in so the ref gave it? No I think the linesmen seemed to... So how do liverpool lose any respect.

Thank you very much for your time making the last post but sadly it was one pile of crap. Try knowing what you are talking about next time.

Where di 6 minutes of stoppage time crom from anyway eh?

Probably because that fan ran on the pitch, which wasted a few minutes, plus the usual 3 minutes every game seems to get no matter what.

I don't really care who wins really in the final, as long as it is a good game to watch :)

sig2ho7.jpg

I will support Liverpool in the final :D Just because they're an English team :oops:

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

I will support Liverpool in the final :D Just because they're an English team :oops:

a476.gif

.com/dgout]Click to purchase :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

This final is gonna be real interesting. As a Liverpool fan I really want them to win and I have good faith that they can beat AC Milan.

C'mon boys!

34nk11s.jpg

Cj, thanks, yet another person with common sense. :P I love you bro! :D

21o4pav.jpg

Mourinho's an idiot if he wants to whine about the ball crossing or not crossing the line. Like Cj said, the referee raised the whistle to his mouth when Cech took Baros out, but thought better of it and let play continue. If the ball had been cleared by Gallas, the referee would have given the penalty to Liverpool and sent Cech off.

At the end of the day, Chelsea didn't do enough to win, simple as that.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Mourinho's an idiot if he wants to whine about the ball crossing or not crossing the line. Like Cj said, the referee raised the whistle to his mouth when Cech took Baros out, but thought better of it and let play continue. If the ball had been cleared by Gallas, the referee would have given the penalty to Liverpool and sent Cech off.

At the end of the day, Chelsea didn't do enough to win, simple as that.

If the ball had been officially cleared, the game would have still been played on, the ref had an oppertunity to give a penatly, but passed it, giving the advantage to liverpool, which they could have easily passed up. But the game being at Anfield, the ref had to give the 'goal'. If that fool Luis Garcia had put enough power into the ball to hammer it over the line, instead of tickling it, we wouldn't have this argument. Even if Cech was sent off, they have the ever depenable Cudicini on the bench, and I highly doubt Liverpool would have scored the penatly.

You say that Chelsea didn't do enough to win, but they created three glorious chances, and it would help if that ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã24 million waste of space could shoot stright. Liverpool, on the other hand, got a ridiculously lucky break, and done nothing for the rest of the match, relying of Carragher to get them through. What a brilliant advert for the Prem Liverpool are.

The whole point of advantage being played is to see if the team in posession gets an advantage - hence the term. I fail to see how denying liverpool a certain goal gives them an advantage, so this is why the referee should have pulled the game back had the goal not been given. I'm not saying that's what he would have done, but that's how it should have happened.

I said Chelsea didn't do enough to win, simply because they lost..... It's not hard to work out is it - if they'd done enough to win, they would have won. I also think that the outcome of that incident was a lot better for chelsea than possibly being 1nill down, and 1 man down.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

The whole point of advantage being played is to see if the team in posession gets an advantage - hence the term. I fail to see how denying liverpool a certain goal gives them an advantage, so this is why the referee should have pulled the game back had the goal not been given. I'm not saying that's what he would have done, but that's how it should have happened.

I said Chelsea didn't do enough to win, simply because they lost..... It's not hard to work out is it - if they'd done enough to win, they would have won. I also think that the outcome of that incident was a lot better for chelsea than possibly being 1nill down, and 1 man down.

I can see where you are coming from, I supose its impossible to accuratly predict what action the ref would have taken. But I think Chelsea did do enough to win, with better finishing, they could have won the tie 3-1.

I think Liverpool have a great chance of winning the final :) Hopefully the aussie boy (Harry Kewell) can get a bit of game time :P

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink