Myself an another player were told to Shut Up!

Bradley_006

perhaps you guys where talking in a different language?

perhaps you where talking through an important conversation in private, but he couldn't turn off public because he wanted to see things other players said to not be called macroer again?

Perhaps you where spamming?

perhaps you where talking about things not to be discussed in rs?

perhaps one of you where a pmod and he had recently been given blackmarks by wanna be pmods?

There could have been hundrerds of reason's, for sure it is not really appropiate to just say to people to shut up, though sometimes it works.

Why are you making a pointless thread about some [puncture]? :-k

Thats what I'm thinking...people just don't know how to make threads in the rants forum anymore... :wall: "omfg he said stfu 2 me" "hecallz me a noob!!" "why do ppl call me safer noob it is a good stragie"...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

He was probaly on of those [bleep] ups who only form of social interaction is pissing people off to boost their tiny egos.

You should have kept talking and if the guy kept saying shut-up you should just put him on ignore..... whenever someone spam talks on xbox live i mute them. its as simple as that.