2007 - A Year to remember or forget?

Earpy

Well, another year has nearly passed with a fresh start on the horizon for many of us.

I'm sure we all set some sort of target(s), real life or RuneScape, and im just curious if any of you achieved this targets? What are you most proud of in the past year? Maybe you did something that your not so proud of, share it with us.

Me personally, I got my results for exams and let's just say I was VERY disappointed with myself. On the lighter side, I got my first skill to 99 on the 2nd Augest (Fletching).

As a final note, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year! :thumbsup:

It's a year to remember because this year, I got 100 combat, the goal every lvl 3 had <3:

But I also hate this year because PKing was removed.. :notalk:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Pretty good year in Runescape for me. Finally got 99 woodcut, and it was my goal since back in RSC. I just came back to Runescape in October so I didn't get much else done.

And even though I hated some updates at first, most I can see the good that will come of them, at least if JaGEx fixes them as planned.

In real life, things are good. Passed calc 3 as a senior in High School. :thumbsup:

icecube7.jpeg

For me and I think for everyone else it should be a year to remember.

Aside from the 3 updates just released, 07 had some pretty awesome updates.

Achievement diaries, Varrock city update, Dragon full helm,Mith Dragons, Dragon Arrows, Clan Chat, Dragon Arrows/bolts, Dark bow, God Wars, GS, Dragon boots, plus a bunch of new quests.

Need I say more?

For me I also got 100 cmb, and my all time goal of 1500 total. Plus I passed the 1M mark and even proceeded to buy full guthans recently.

Happy year for me and I don't even care about the Pking or merchanting. :D

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

I don't get what you mean by regret. I don't regret playing RuneScape this year; I got quite a lot accomplished. A few updates isn't going to make this whole year live on in infamy.

I do regret 12/10/07, though. Why? Because I actually felt like it was the end of RuneScape that day. I regret that I was ever that pessimistic.

Been a good year. In RL I've learned to be more responsible and have adapted better with having a job and school at the same time. (Slowly)

In RuneScape I also reached and now am past 100 combat lvl. Also I got good drops like guthan spear, drag shield half, etc.

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png

Good: In real life i made varsity baseball as a freshmen

Placed ninth at states for FBLA Business Math

Finished the year 3rd in my class.(dropped to 6th)

Rs:Became a mem and recently got my first whip.

Bad:Te Be honest not all that much

So overall a fantastic year.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.