Combat training for high level f2p!!!

upthebanner

I dunno new wildy methods but my one friend which almost skills have 99 when he was on F2P he almost time trained on Ice Warriors and Ice Giants (if i good remember name).

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

I will stick to ice caves cos I like the bones.

WOW so many guides that need to be consigned to the archive. Mind you I suppose we need to wait until Jagex have finished their major updates. I still believe that they can and will return the wildy to something more similar to the one with pkers.

upthebanner, if you train mage and/or range at all, I suggest switching to the "Stronghold of Security, Level 4", also known as "Death's Domain" by some. You can make use of the non-aggressive nature of the monsters that occurs after so many 'melee kills'/'minutes elapsed', and switch to a safespotting-style of mage or range that would work extremely well for training it. BTW, you'll take far less damage from the Ankous, Skeletons, & Ghosts than you will from the Ice Giants & Ice Warriors. :thumbsup:

(Note: I use this method myself, and it is awesome for the drops I get.)

Good luck to you on getting 126 combat. 8-)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

For all F2P training of combat, assuming you are not bothered about drops, is the SOS.

As you are a higher lvl player then just go to lvl 3 or 4 and train on creatures there.

Hey, don't disrespect the 'S.O.S.'s drops! I get some good stuff there! :shock:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Don't even bother training in the wilderness. The revenants are too strong. For ice giants/warriors, head to the ice cave south of Port Sarim. You could also try level 50 giant spiders on the 3rd floor of the Stronghold of Security. You can stay semi-AFK in the north room filled with Giant Spiders as they don't hit very frequently on full rune. You can also train on the ever so popular Lesser Demons for decent drops but they are very crowded.

Edit: Don't listen to the guy above me who said to train on Ankous. They hit very frequently.

Alex_Lei1993.png