Neopets! :D

blitz-ace2k5

Neopets is a virtual reality computer game where you can raise your Neopet(s) and train them up in the battle dome to fight other neopets! you start with 200 neopoints and get 50 neopoints for every neopet you make, for a maximum of 4 neopets. If you get lucky enough, you might find a rare exotic paint brush which you can sell for millions! Or you could just paint your Neopet and make it really cute :) You can get petpets too and paint them as well lol.

Where to get started? You can sign up simply by clicking http://www.neopets.com/

here :) Happy Neopeting! lol

yes, I agree, the game is lame.However I've been "playing" for 15 months. Why? because it's not the game itself what matters for me.I play because i got lots of friends there. And if someday you feel bored you can go to BDC and chat a bit.

Awesome people in there, believe me xD (by there I mean battledome chat, not the other chats, they're scary o.o)

I played it in grade 4

its so bad that your name has to be like

34443543garr432493805iiidjskdjdskl

and its extremely homosexual

3hitssigfw3.png

OLD, I stopped playing long ago, since stupid rules started have been coming out.

my second acount, my first was banned

neop1122fz.png

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

I played back in grade 6 or so....that was about 4 - 5 years ago. It was pretty fun at the time, but I grew out of it I guess. I believe my guy was level 30 when I gave him to my bro...BigThugz was his name. Here's a pic:

untitled4xt1.png

:P I guess you could say I was the neopet champ in my time 8)

signaturecj5.jpg

I found out about runescape through neopets.. Everyone was quitting neopets to play this new game called runescape.. Anyways, I had a couple million, I was pretty good.. Until this one guy sent me a link to help him out with a 'top 50 pets' site, so I went. Couple days later I was hacked, only to find out the hacker sent the same sight to others, one of which also went to the site.. Anyways, I was safe for a couple weeks but then later I ended up getting banned =\. So thats when I decided to just play RS.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

just to add, I noted that neopets has put banner ads on their site now =-(

here us my gallery/shop if anyone is inerested

http://neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=rls08122

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

Hm, says my account is 45 months old.. That's just the one I played most-often, though, I'm sure if I could remember my original account it'd be at least 6-10 months older..

I used to play a lot in middle school, but, I got bored.

IRKAa.jpg

I used to play :P

My neopet was Dark_Counda. The only problem is, I forgot my password after I went on summer vacation one year, and I don't remember what email adress I used to sign up with :oops:

I think I had just over 2m neopoints, mostly because I figured out the way the lotto worked, and made a nice chunk of change from my shop. I went there a few weeks ago to try and remember my password, but it didn't work :(

Could anybody do me a favor and post apicture of my account page? It won't let me view it without logging in, which I don't want to do. Username = dark_counda :P

My neopet was Dark_Counda. The only problem is, I forgot my password after I went on summer vacation one year, and I don't remember what email adress I used to sign up with :oops:

I think I had just over 2m neopoints, mostly because I figured out the way the lotto worked, and made a nice chunk of change from my shop. I went there a few weeks ago to try and remember my password, but it didn't work :(

Could anybody do me a favor and post apicture of my account page? It won't let me view it without logging in, which I don't want to do. Username = dark_counda :P

How does the lotto work anyway?

How does the lotto work anyway?

rofl..... could u try and figure out the real lotto 4 me :D

:D :D :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D

da0ov.th.png

Me.

la5wd.th.png

My pets... I never feed them, instead send 'em to a hotel! I'm mean, aren't I? And Westizian2 has been delighted like that for... A year. Its a glitch I say...

de4td.th.png

Here you go Dark_Coundra

I also have ~200k in the bank. 46gp interest per day... Wish I knew your secret about the lotto :P

ozXHe7P.png

They banned me unfairly. They said i scammed someone, when obviously i didn't. If anyone played about 2 years ago, they might've came across me, i was Dark_Mongoose. I shared accounts with Cooold back before sharing was against the rules :lol: