Will Santa Get Banned? NEW problem near bottom of page!

Dizzle229

A few minutes ago I decided to do something good with all my extra stuff that ?I no longer use. I took all the hundreds upon hundreds of iron and steel stuff I used to get when used to smith, went to f2p Lumbridge saying " [garden tool] [garden tool] [garden tool]!", and gave new players free steel and iron platebodies, full helms, and bars. It kinda felt good, maybe set an example. But as I logged out about 5 mins ago, I got kinda worried. With all the RWT updates, will Jagex think I was RWTing? If I have to appeal to a ban, my evidence would be that I wanted to give Christmas gifts, and that RWT's trade with specific people not whoever walks by.

Thanks in advance :)

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

You won't get banned. I have handed out a bunch of stuff before, it's never a problem.

Just think about it, TET and H1 does this all the time, you never heard of of them getting banned.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

Just think about how much money you are actually giving to each person. 1k? Maybe even 5k? No RWT would do that. You have nothing to worry about.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

well i gave my bro 500k once, and 100k to one of his friends, and 150k to one of my friends, and i never got even a message, so i don't think they ban you \'

Well actually that was before the update, and this is a different situation.

Don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong.

You just gave some low lvl armor.

Uh oh, new problem. Today I gave over 400k in GOLD to noobs in f2p and 10k to each noob. I have a bad feeling...

If you're innocent you shouldn't fear the any repercussions. If you do get unfairly punished then you should have no problem explaining yourself, although it does seem strange that one second you're scared that you'll get banned for handing out low level armours, and then you go off handing out cash..

It's extreamly unlikely that you'll get any problems with this latest issue, as it's silly to think a real world trader would trade with several accounts just to transfer one payment.

Relax. :wink:

~ Bongo.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png