Reverent what the flippin hell?

Death_Note

Pfft, the "no gravestone" was either a stupid lie or you not reading the updates at all. Everyone gets a gravestone.

Err... If you do not buy a stone, you get a wooden sign.

Wood does not equal stone, last time I checked, so I'd call it more of a grave marker than a gravestone. Stop flaming him for lying when he was just talking about losing money and you don't even know him.

He didn't say he didn't get a gravestone because it wasn't stone. He said he didn't get a gravestone to go back and get his stuff, which is a lie because he was still able. So don't get technical with me, as Jagex also calls them gravestones.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

just a quick quesion, if a little off topic: are reverents members only or are they f2p as well?

xchariotx.png

"One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."-Martin Luther King

"The Kingdom of God is anarchy"-Nicolas Berdyaev

To answer your question about why there are high level revenants at the green dragons: Remember that pk'er hung out there in 90% of worlds pking drag killers. The danger MUST remain there.

Didn't buy a gravestone? Should have. Can't really say anything but that. You should use the updates to your advantage.

Went into the wildy without food or armor? Well, what can I say about that...other than why would you ever do that? Food at the very least is a necessity.

I feel bad for you though, it does stink that they can do all these powerful mage spells and poision whereas most pkers weren't THAT good. I like the revs though, because they create danger unlike most of us have encountered. Makes the sense of danger a little stronger.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

just a quick quesion, if a little off topic: are reverents members only or are they f2p as well?

Yes, and unlike most other things, they are exactly the same on f2p worlds as on p2p.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

theres a glitch with a thriple kngiht reverant group going around.]

i got owned by them. sooo annoying. on my way to bh and they hit 40 and 20 on me.... teleblock!!!!! omg. jagex u really messed up with theese reverants...

O.mirzan-O.mirzan.gif

d drops/ legs(0) chain (0) axes (0) skirts (0) meds(0)/ visage! (0)/ rings (0)

-My Blog! Don't forget to post!

yeah i've been teleblocked and frozen on F2p worlds. Come on Jagex even no F2p Pker could ever do that.

Also I've heard a rumour that Revenants can poison in F2p when we can't get anti-poisons, does anyone know if thats true? :ohnoes:

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

i got atked by a rev vamp and rev midget thing , died ,lost 47k ,full rune and the 4275 bronze arrows i saved 4 ages :wall: :evil: :( .this is wat happened.i hid behind a door so the rev vamp couldnt get me luckily it was in a place wif a pizza man and cheese and tomato on the table so i was busy makin pizzas and the next thing is the rev midget thing flew through the door and killed me wif a 20 cuz the rev vamp already weakend me! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i got owned by them. sooo annoying. on my way to bh and they hit 40 and 20 on me.... teleblock!!!!! omg. jagex u really messed up with theese reverants...

That's not a glitch. Maybe if you actually read the update you'd know that Revenants will group up and follow each other around in packs. Use that stuffing in between your ears before you make yourself sound even stupider.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

That's not a glitch. Maybe if you actually read the update you'd know that Revenants will group up and follow each other around in packs. Use that stuffing in between your ears before you make yourself sound even stupider.

yeh ive seen a 4 revenant goblins foloin eachother round and killin any1 goin near them luckily im a high enough lvl for them not to atk me :D

first, reverents is revenants

And I have to agree with you, to some extent.

When there was pking, it was either you were TBed, snared and DDsed or anciented and DDSed.

But revenants ancient and TB? What the hell, there different spell books. How does that mimick a pker.(unless its 2 pker's but this isn't the case)

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

what the flipping hell they teleblock and freeze in f2p whereas no other pker can...-.-

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

The revenants were meant to mimick regular pkers. And although they lack the human intelligence, I think jagex has done a pretty good job.

Pkers could regularly:

- Freeze

- Teleblock

- Hit high numbers

- Heal

All attributes of revenants.

But not all at the same time... PKer's couldn't ice barrage and Tb... and don't say entangle cuz entangle dont hit 25+

Darkdoom-samus-sig.jpg

Awesome sig by LittleBoy.

The words "free", "fast", "fun" and "99 stat" just don't go together.

RS made those monsters way too strong, I have no idea what they were thinking

And its spelled Revenants , not Reverants.

I dunno who came up with the idea of spelling it reverants. Unless theres another monster in the wildy called "reverant" that I have no idea about then ill shut up :-k