~ Slayer Training --- HELP! ~

Our_Moon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please explain to me what "vengence " is.

Lunar Spell (94 or 93 for Vengeance Other) - "Vengeance is a special spell. When cast it gives the target the power to inflict about 75% of the damage received back onto the attacking enemy (similar to ring of recoil effect). The spell lasts only until the damage is inflicted for the first time, it will disappear after damage has been done."

icecube7.jpeg

Its not that complicated. Try to evenly distribute your tasks between range, mage, and your three melee stats. Use cannon alot if possible even if your not ranging as it oly yields 2exp per damage point. Lots of rings of recoil as well. And the quests, dont forget to do the quests that yeild the magic lamps that let you choose theres a good amount, and of course books of knowledge genie lamps etc.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

What I wear for Jade Vine:

Mind Helm

Karil Top or Dh

Karil Bot or Dh

Climbing Boots

Rune Wc

Mind Shield

Str Ammy or better

Inventory:

Super Att

Super Str

Ppot

Anti pois

Scissor thingy

Rest inv food

With this set up pray Meele as with the Magic def you wont be hit much and the tree melees alot more then it mages.

inoskedyou.png

train controlled with whip till 90 - 90 - 90 check hits, if it's low, eg 94

level 91 - 91 - 91

then get range to 90 with slayer

then mage

then you should be near if not 99 slayer.

owned kay? next question ;)

archive.png

train controlled with whip till 90 - 90 - 90 check hits, if it's low, eg 94

level 91 - 91 - 91

then get range to 90 with slayer

then mage

then you should be near if not 99 slayer.

owned kay? next question ;)

~Can you do like complete sentences? I'm confused.~

Our_Moon.png

99 untrimmed slayer...

it has not been done before so is it posible...?

i have checked the slayer hightscores all day today and i have seen no one that has 99 sayer and then not another 99 (trimmed cape all the time)

a J Mod on the other hand has the ability to chose WHATEVER item he or she wants and can wear it they also have the ability to spawn any item in the game in anny ammount they want.

technicaly that is not untrimed slayer.

ok so back to what i said i have checked and double checked and no untrimmed slayer, they all have 99 atk str n def also, but what if you maged and ranged all of your tasks up untill you have 98 mage and then STOP. you need the space exp when tellying so you dont lvl up becuase haha if you get 99 slayer \' grats for one then dont trim it haha

then you can range up untill 98 and get a few hundred thousand exp because you only range certain times in your career....

so bam u get 98 mage n range and hopefuly over 90+ slayer

now if you have mabe under 70 mabe evern lower atk str n def then you could get all then um untill 99 slayer...

if this guide is unclear then to wrap it up

atk: 98

str: 98

def: 98

mage: 98

range: 98

prayer: as hight as posible (if you get this to 99 from slayer alone you have done the imposible =D> )

SlAyeR: 99 \' =D> \' :ohnoes: :thumbsup: :mrgreen: \'

yeah so umm have fun?

(i do this because i love to help people <3: )

Sumondskull6.png

99 untrimmed slayer...

i have checked the slayer hightscores all day today and i have seen no one that has 99 sayer and then not another 99 (trimmed cape all the time)

a J Mod on the other hand has the ability to chose WHATEVER item he or she wants and can wear it they also have the ability to spawn any item in the game in anny ammount they want.

ok so back to what i said i have checked and double checked and no untrimmed slayer, they all have 99 atk str n def also, but what if you maged and ranged all of your tasks up untill you have 98 mage and then STOP. you need the space exp when tellying so you dont lvl up becuase haha if you get 99 slayer \' grats for one then dont trim it haha

then you can range up untill 98 and get a few hundred thousand exp because you only range certain times in your career....

now if you have mabe under 70 mabe evern lower atk str n def then you could get all then um untill 99 slayer...

prayer: as hight as posible (if you get this to 99 from slayer alone you have done the imposible =D> )

yeah so umm have fun?

~"Slayerbelle" has an Untrimmed Slayer Cape. Thanks for your help..~

Our_Moon.png

99 untrimmed slayer...

yeah so umm have fun?

~"Slayerbelle" has an Untrimmed Slayer Cape. Thanks for your help..~

wow i feel stupid i missed that... o.O :(

:thumbsup: gj tho :thumbsup:

Sumondskull6.png